Chapter Eighteen

Onika

A whole two hours in the store, but thank God that I'm home now and that the groceries are put away, but meanwhile some of the groceries are not, cause I'm finna bake and cook.

I put my hair up into a high ponytail.

I then walk over to the sink, too throughy wash my hands, obviously with soap.

Once I'm done washing my hands, I turn the water off.

I grab a hand towel, wiping my hands.

I close my eyes as I take a few deep breaths.

I then open my eyes, looking at the ingredients, with determination and a smirk on my face.

Oh before I forget I need to put some music on.

Cause I cannot bake and or cook without listening to music.

Listening to music while baking and cooking just gets me in the zone and plus it's just fun.

"Alexa, play Nicki's Playlist on shuffle." I say to the Amazon Echo, while I'm opening things, that have the ingredients in them.

Placing the ingredients on the counter, where I want them.

I also place everything else on the counter, that I will be needing.

I'm gonna be making the cake first.

"Playing, Nicki's Playlist on shuffle." Alexa, the Amazon Echo says, as my music starts playing.

I smile as I hear my song.

Yeah, you heard right.

I have a shit ton of songs that I have made.

I made and still make music in my free time or when I feel like it.

Only my family and my friends know of my music and no one else, well maybe except for some of the artists that I made swear to not release the music that we have made together, and I obviously paid them off, too really keep them quiet.

And no it's not cause I feel insecure bout my music, it's just that I make the music for me, my family and my friends to listen too, and just enjoy.

And this is no hate to the people who would really love and enjoy my music, if I released it, it's just that I know that there would be some bum bitter hating ass bitches, saying shit bout my music, and I just cannot have that.

So I keep my music, in my circle.

Plus if we're honestly truly being honest here, if I did release my music, I'd be the Queen of Rap, instantly.

Cause I'm most definitely honestly truly a much better rapper than all these male and female rappers nowadays, and that's on the periodic table.

Oh and I obviously made two songs with my bae, BB.

Her ass can fucking SANG, and she raps as well.

BB and I are multi talented as fuck at lots of things, and I love that for us.

I happily sigh at the thought.

Anyways I rap along with myself.

Ayo, I was on the plane Dwyane

You can call me Whitley I go to Hillman

Listen, I'm the baddest in the school, the baddest in the game

Excuse me honey, but nobody's in my lane

When you was in New York you was fuckin' a Yankee