Chapter Eleven

Beyoncé

I slowly open my eyes, with smile on my face, cause today's finally a real niggas BIRTHDAY.

As I then sit up slowly, I turn my head, too see that Nicki's not in bed with me.

But then I know where exactly where she is, cause I smell some good ass food.

So I snatch the covers off of me, while quickly getting out of her bed.

I head to her bathroom first, cause I ain't tryna have no ass ass breath.

I walk up to the counter, I grab my toothbrush outta the toothbrush holder.

As I then turn the hot water on, I grab the toothpaste.

I put my toothbrush under the hot water, rinsing my toothbrush.

I then open the toothpaste cap, while then applying the toothpaste on my toothbrush.

I put my toothbrush in my mouth, while I then twirl my toothbrush in small circles over my teeth.

Once I'm done I take my toothbrush outta my mouth, while spitting the excess toothpaste outta my mouth.

I then put my toothbrush back under the hot water again, rinsing it off again.

Once I know it's all good, I put my toothbrush back in the toothbrush holder.

I close the toothpaste cap, while putting the toothpaste back where it was.

I turn the hot water off.

Then I quickly grab the floss.

I place the floss between my teeth, while then move it back and forth.

I do this for a few more seconds before I throw the floss away in the trashcan.

I look in the mirror, smiling hard, looking at my pearly white teeth.

Damn I look good and so does my teeth.

Anyways I turn around, heading out of Nicki's bathroom and room, heading downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I get into the kitchen, I see Nicki's back is facing me.

A smirk forms on my face as this is the perfect opportunity to do a sneak attack.

I turn my head a little, too see the triplets laughing and smiling.

I mouth to them to don't say nothing and they just continue to laugh and smile.

I quickly yet quietly tip toe over to Nicki.

Once I'm behind her, I draw my hand back and then forward, slapping the shit outta her ass, causing it to jiggle and for to scream.

The triplets are laughing even harder.

I take a step back as Nicki turns around, looking at me with no expression on her face.

"Love you." I sing to her as I quickly lean in, pecking her lips multiple times before quickly pulling away.

"Ya ass is so lucky it's your birthday, cause if it wasn't then this frying pan and your face would have been soulmates." Nicki said to me with a smile.

"Oh so we choosing violence this morning and on my birthday at that." I said through my laughter.

"Well, ya ass fucking started it." Nicki says as she turns back around, going back to cooking.

I still have a little mischief in me this morning, so I turn around, looking over at the triplets.

"Pst, Onophrio. Come over here." I whisper to him.