Chapter Nineteen

Beyoncé

We're all still eating, at the dining room table, obviously.

We're all on our second plates, right now.

This food is really really delicious. Like I cannot get enough of it.

"Kelendria, don't be talking bout that shit while I'm eating." Mama Carol says to Kelly as she side eyes her.

Kelly is talking about all the positions she wants to be put in later, when Rihanna fucks her.

"Whaaaaattt." Kelly drags out, while smiling a little.

"Don't what me, chile. Ya ass knows what I said." Mama Carol says to Kelly.

Rihanna, Nicki and I lightly laugh as we look at Mama Carol and Kelly's stare down.

"Oh, please Mama C. Ya ole freaky ass, must be dieing to wanna be in these new positions, you know the ones you never heard of." Kelly says to Mama C.

Rihanna, Nicki and I are full on laughing, louder and harder at this point.

Mama Carol swallows her food before she talks.

"First, of all chile. I'm not old." Mama Carol says to Kelly.

"Second, of all. I am a freak and I know lots of positions, cause how do you think Onika and her siblings got here." Mama Carol adds, while smirking.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God. Mama." Nicki says in between her loud laughter, while blushing outta embarrassment.

Mama Carol just ignores Nicki, as she still talks to Kelly.

"And third of all, Kelendria. I would've completely honest wanted to know those positions, after we got finished eating. I don't wanna hear bout that shit while I'm eating damn." Mama Carol finishes saying to Kelly.

Rihanna, Nicki and I then look back and forth at Mama Carol and Kelly, like a Tennis match, too see who's gonna talk next.

"Well, do you still wanna know the new positions or nah." Kelly asks, breaking the silence between them.

We all look at Mama Carol, waiting for her to answer.

"Duh." Mama Carol answers Kelly, in a duh tone.

"Fill me in after dessert, cause when I get back home Imma put it down so fucking good, on Onika's father." Mama Carol says, while smirking.

Rihanna and I are full on sobbing, from laughing so damn hard and much.

Meanwhile Nicki stops laughing, while having a unreadable look on her face.

"Y'all's asses needs to stop traumatizing the fuck outta me." Nicki says to her Mama and Kelly, once she finds the voice to talk.

"Chile, how are we traumatizing you." Mama Carol asks Nicki, while raising a eyebrow.

"Yeah, chile. How are we traumatizing you." Kelly asks Nicki, while raising a eyebrow.

"Damn, I sound like one of those copying birds, the mimicking birds." Kelly says.

"Fuck, what is they called." Kelly says as she snaps her fingers, trying to think.

"Oh, yeah I was right the first fucking time....it was copying birds." Kelly says, once she remembers.

Rihanna and I continue to sob through our loud, hard and very painful laughter.

"So, yeah...how was Mama C and I traumatizing you, Nic Nac." Kelly says to Nicki, while smiling at her.

Nicki rolls her eyes at Kelly.