𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 13 : 𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑵𝑮

Start from the beginning

FLASHBACK (WHEN RITHU AND ANU WERE WITH ADHEERA) :

"When you were alive why you stayed hidden for this much of years?... You are stronger than Garuda, isn't it?? Then why you didn't attacked him back??" Rithu asked Adheera... "I promised your father that till Garuda rules KGF I'll never try to get it from him", he said...

"Then why you attacked him first?"She asked... "When did I attacked??" He asked... "Oh yeah... It was Gurupandian right"... She said. He looked at her confused... What? He asked... "Oh no" she thought... But still he was going to die soon, so she said... "What? He is the one who saved you when Garuda bro attacked you right!!". "How do you know that?" He asked and looked at her suspicious...

"I assumed!! Because you are alive and I thought who is smart enough to save you... Surely not Rajendra Desai or Andrew ... And Kamal not even that question arises... So it will be him right?" She shrugged... "Our family blood is speaking" he said giving her a proud look. She wanted to roll her eyes.... But somehow controlled saying herself "not a good idea"...

PRESENT :

"Oh.... I remember... But why he didn't reacted that time??" She asked. "Because for that particular time I was his main enemy and he wanted to get rid of me.... After that he planned to kill Guru Pandian!!" He said. "So still you are in the list of his "Soon to be murdered"??" She asked. "May be!!" He said simply. She pinched his arms. "Ouch!!" He said. "Can you kindly tell me in what basis you kept him alive?? Yeah I understand that he is against GuruPandian now... But it doesn't means that he is with you!!" She said.

"When did I said he is with me??... Even after knowing that you are the one who asked me to kill him, he told me to take care of you... It's because he loves you more than anything in the world!!" Rocky said. "I know he loves me... But..." She said. "Don't be scared that he may do the same thing to you, that he have done in the movie!!" He said. She understood he is talking about Reena and their unborn baby. "I know he will never do that thing with me... I am scared for your safety Rocky!!" She said.

He smiled hearing his name after days. She rolled her eyes, because she know why he is smiling. "Finally my name from your lips!!!" He said. "Don't change the topic... Just get one point straight in your head... The person who is a life threat to you will never be my family!!" She said. "No one is a life threat to Rocky!!" He said. "Can you just come out of your "The Rocky" zone??... That guy is more dangerous Rocky!!... For him you are still an outsider!!" She said.

"I know... But he promised to your dad( okay not real dad tho) that he will always stand beside him and his kids... That is the heir for these properties!!" He said. "So??" She asked. "So who is the heir?? After Garuda and Virat.... You are the one!!" He said. "Are you trying to say that he is going to stand beside us??? Like seriously??? Fine let's accept that he is loyal to his family and he will there for me.... But you?? He wants to kill you right??" She asked.

"Yeah... But now he has no one... " He said. "He is still harmful!!" She said. "You trust me right??" He asked. She shook her head positively. "Then give it a chance... Just go, talk to him and observe him!!... If I kept him alive don't you think there may be reason behind it??" He asked. "I definitely know there may be some reason... But the thing which hurted me the most... is you hide these things from me and you lied to me..." She said.

"And I am sorry for that... See darling, I didn't wanted to lie about these things... But I surely needed some time to explain this and I was observing him if he is still harmful for us or not!!! Inbetween that you asked me about him and I left with no other option... So I lied to you!!" He said.

She was somewhat convinced with his answers. He held her hand and placed his right hand. "I promise if you find anything odd about him or you think he is a threat to us... Then I'll kill him in front of your eyes!!" He said.

"Okay fine..." She said still with a doubt. Actually Rithu knows that she doesn't have any other option... Because if she ask him to kill Adheera... He will kill him for sure... But it won't be good nah... So she accepted the thing.

"And there is something more for you to know!!" He said. "What now??? Don't tell me you are planning for a surprise which will eventually give me a heart attack!!" She said irritated with his tantrums. "May be it will be like that!!" He said. "Oh god Rocky... I seriously don't know any other place now, so that I can go there away from you... So please don't do any stupidity again!!" She begged.

He giggled because she is not thinking how dangerous his surprise can be and started thinking for a place to leave. "I am sure this time you won't plan to leave me!!" He said. "Whatever..." She said.

She stayed quiet for sometime giving him time to tell that thing... But it seems like he wasn't having any idea of revealing it. "Mr. Hubby... Are you going to tell me or not??" She asked. "Tomorrow you'll surely get to know that bacha!!" He said. She shuts her eyes to calm herself from this guy.

"Are we good now??" He asked. "I don't think so!!!" She said pinching his abs. "Arey wild cat..." He said and tried to kiss her. She pushed him and jumped out of his hold. She ran to the door. But before her he reached there and stood between her and the door. "You can't escape from me darling!!" He said kissing her ear lobe. She shook her head and went away from him. But he pulled her by her waist.

He started kissing her cheeks. His beard made its tickling sensation in her neck. She giggled. Then their lips collide together... they were kissing eachother as there is no tomorrow.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉