Coach: He even won the NWA World Championship. In total, he has like 7 World Title wins with two singles titles.

Damian then turns to Jason and glared at him, though it wasn't shown because of his hoodie covering his eyes.

Jason: You hurt my father last week. He tried to get you to stop, that you've done enough damage, but then decided to Chokeslam my dad like he was nothing. What do you have to say to yourself?

Damian walks up to him and stands over Jordan, getting an ooh from the crowd. He then grabs the mic and snatched it away from it. He takes off the box and begins to speak.

Damian: Before I answer that stupid question of yours...I would like to ask my own. Since when did you give a damn about your "father" after he abandoned you many years ago?

The crowd oohs as Jason looks down.

Damian: And seeing how you decide to screw your match at the Rumble and last week...and the fact you decided to call me out here...I guess you cannot get out of Kurt's shadow.

The crowd oohs again as Jordan starts getting angry.

Damian: Look at me, boy. *Jason looks up at him* Who the Hell do you think you are to have me come out to your pathetic presence right here when I should be dealing with the fact that I'm dealing with something more personal and important than you?

The crowd cheers.

Damian: You are nothing to me. Not now, nor ever. So why don't you leave this ring and let the more successful spawn speak his mind?

The crowd started chanting "Go Away" as Jordan looks at Damian with disdain. He then begins to leave as he goes to the ropes. But then he went inside the ring and charged at Damian, who effortlessly grabbed him by the throat. Damian glares at him before chokeslamming Jordan.

Jason goes to roll away, but Damian grabs his neck and brings him up

Jason goes to roll away, but Damian grabs his neck and brings him up. He grabs his arm, gives him an elbow to the side of the head, and then hits the Cycle of Darkness.

 He grabs his arm, gives him an elbow to the side of the head, and then hits the Cycle of Darkness

Michael: Oh! That's the Cycle of Darkness!

Coach: Devastating!

Damian stands up as Jason rolls out of the ring. he picks up the mic as he looks around the arena. The crowd was cheering for him as he looks at the Wrestlemania sign. He takes a deep breath.