𝐈𝐊𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐈.

𝐈𝐊𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐈:
The word means 'a reason to live' and is made up of the words 'iki', 'life' and 'gai', 'use' or 'worth'. The core concept here is that each individual can find out what makes them feel like getting up each morning and beginning a new day. This personal motivation is the key to a long, fulfilled life.

"𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐈𝐍."

— 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐖𝐀 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐎, 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟒

𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐖𝐀 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐎, 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟒.

"𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒. 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘, 𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊."

— 𝐀𝐊𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀, 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝟒

𝐀𝐊𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀, 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝟒.

This is the story of how a young teenager risking her life on a daily basis, for oblivious people and for the sake of her personal goal. This is the story of how a young teenager slowly comes to the realization that maybe, just maybe, she was fianlly not alone anymore. This is the story of Agawa Kanako, a Devil Hunter allocated in the Tokyo area.

Hello! I welcome you with open arms to my chainsaw man book! I'll be honest: I know absoutely nothing about the manga and soon-to-be released anime (I'm writing this on the 7th Oct btw), but I've seen videos, images and edits of some characters everywhere I go. As much as I want to remain as an anime-only for this, I have seen major spoilers regarding... Aki so I guess I can say goodbye to that. But anyways, moving on to the more important stuffs!

Firstly, I do not own the plot and characters in this book. The only things I own is my OC and some parts of the plot that I'm planning to add in. As expected, there will be major manga spoilers so please proceed with caution, thank you.

Secondly, this book will be rated mature for the following content: cursing, violence, suggested content, gore, blood and so on. Please do not proceed further if you are easily triggered by the mentioned, thank you.

Thirdly, in no ways do I consider myself a professional writer and I am nowhere near to one. Constructive criticism is welcomed, by all means! It helps to improve my writing as well and I greatly appreciate you for taking the time to comment about things you like in the chapter.