beach and blowout

Start from the beginning

Smiling slightly I realize he really means it and isn't going to let it go either «thank you»

Putting the towel down I run up to the pool making a jump for it as I jump into the water making a not so big splash. Justin jumps in too right after me making a bigger splash. We swim around both over and under water for a long time laughing just having fun.

Eventually we decide to go down to the beach as its right at the end of the garden. The water is a beautiful color blue and the sun is about to go down so the sky is pink-ish and reflecting down on the water.

Justin runs up to me and trows me over his shoulder before he makes a run for the water wile I scream and laugh at the same time. Eventually he falls and we both go underwater when we get up we laugh our asses off.

«Thanks for upping my mood today Justin. It was much needed to have some actually fun without having something to constantly worry about.» I smile at him

He walks closer to me but its still a respectful distance between us «anything to see you smile beautiful» that made me blush

«Oh Justin. Alaways a charmer»

Smirking he raised an eyebrow «you know you like it»

«Im not gonna answer that» giggling I walk back to the beach sitting down right by the water looking out at the sun going down shortly Justin join me

I can feel his eyes on me and his hands seems like he is acing to touch me but he doesn't instead he says «do you ever think about. Ever imagine what it would be like if we where together? Like Sean was never in the picture and it was just me and you? Hypothetically I mean »

Slightly taken back I wait for a second before I answer «no, I mean I haven't thought about it. I just.. I don't know. Maybe?i don't do good with hypothetically. I don't know. I just cant imagine not begin with him. I love him more than I should»

«Yeah Ive picked up on that but I would treat you right tho. For what its worth and purely hypothetically of course. But just know, I would.»

Taking it in I say «Sean treats me right» I defend my boyfriend

But he gives me a weird look «Ariana I'm sure he does when you two are together but from my perspective he causes more trouble than joy, and makes you cry more than laugh. Im not hating on the guy or your relationship Im just saying it cause its true, and I don't know if you really notice stuff like that.»

«I... I... I'm happy Justin. Happiness has its price. Yeah we are in and out of hell at the moment but our history isn't deserving of us to just give up on because its getting rough. But I don't want to talk about that. I don't want to talk about Sean at all. He isn't here right now, you are»

He raises an eyebrow «okay ill leave it alone but one last ting that right there what you pointed out is my point. He isn't here I'm here, I make you smile he makes you cry. Im not going to say more about it I just don't want you to be so blinded you don't see you're breaking down»

***

Getting back into the house we change into comfy clothes and watch gossip girl re-runs in the living room wile eating kale. Its nice to have him being so open minded to eat basically baked salad and watch a girly show. Sean would watch gossip girl with me too every once in a wile but he never seems to enjoy it he seems more annoyed whereas Justin seems eager and keeps asking questions about the show.

Suddenly my phone goes off and I pause the show. «Its Joe I haft to take this»

I say to Justin «yeah no problem. I'll go get us something to drink»