Akko even nodded, she went to the bathroom, trying to get ready, in an attempt to reveal what she feels for Cavendish, Lotte and Sucy also took the opportunity to look at the mobile phone, noticing the conversation, as Hellene was suspecting a lot, Diana seemed very calm, even saying that it could only be a visit before picking up the two girls. But still the suspicion was growing more and more, mainly with the younger Cavendish.
At the skate track, Hellene was with Amanda and Marianne talking about this appearance of the cars, where the redhead didn't take her eyes off the vehicles.

" Hellene, there's no need to get so worked up, you'll see they've only come to visit you," O'Neill said.

" I'm scared, I don't want to go home so soon, usually we stay another couple of weeks... The time here has been so wonderful that I just don't want to let go of these lovely days I've spent here.

" No need to be like that Hellene, it's not the end of the world, even if you go back home, I'll do my best to visit you at your family's mansion, plus we can still talk on message and soon you'll be back in winter " Leclerc said trying to reassure the situation.

" That sucks... Because they had to come exactly today, my birthday passed not even three days ago and now I have to say goodbye to friendships that I ended up strengthening or even creating, this was the coolest trip of all here to Luna Nova, it's not fair that everything ends like this " Cavendish said that was starting to cry, the two girls, were just trying to help in this matter.

Time was the greatest in this part, the girls were trying to relax with something else, in this case Amanda went skateboarding, calling Hellene herself to go do the same, forget about this cars thing, clear her head.
In the red team room, Akko had finished dressing, putting on a pair of Jordans, a pair of jeans shorts she always wears, a Luna Nova camp t"shirt, with a red plaid blouse over it. Wanting to call Diana for something, as soon as she left her room even her friends welcomed her.

" Woah... That's it girl, Diana will love it, you look spectacular " Lotte praises.

" I'm not one to compliment you Akko, but you really do look cute, you're in your usual Akko way, which I'm sure Diana will like," Sucy said.

" Thank you girls, now I'm going to see Diana so we can meet on the balcony of Luna Nova's courtyard, high up, I'll walk up to the roof, we'll sit there and I'll tell her how I really feel about her " Atsuko said.

" Wow, that's so cliché, but I thought it was really cute, go on Akko, I know it's going to be good, you two like each other a lot, I'm glad you finally decided to make a move " Yanson said as Kagari went to pick up her mobile phone to send a message to Diana.

[Akko: Diana, I need to talk to you, alone, meet me on the top floor, we have to discuss something important] 10:03

[Diana: I also want to talk to you about something important Akko, I'm already going to the top floor too] 10:03

At this moment Diana had also thought the same thing, as if it was a big coincidence, she had also dressed in a way more like if this was a date, she put on a black skirt with white stripes, with black pantyhose, a pair of black high top all stars, with a Luna Nova t"shirt and over it a blue checked blouse, practically similar to the way Atsuko had dressed.
As she leaves the private room she is even greeted by compliments coming from Hannah and Barbara who noticed how her friend really dedicated herself in dressing for the moment.

" Ohhhhhh, look at Diana, I've never seen you put yourself out like this, you look kind of cute " Parker said

" Still insisting on that Akko? " England implied.

" Stop being a pain Hannah, Akko has done nothing to us since that day, not to mention that you can't complain about her existence, she is the one who has been making our Akko so happy " Retorts the dark haired girl.