Where's the things?

Friday 14 July 2017, Glastonbury, England

After the burns championship, where Amanda spent a good few days telling her friends how her team won, especially in relation to Diana, showing off that trophy in the bedroom, where even Hellene paid little attention to that victory, letting her friends from the green team enjoy themselves. It was practically the whole week enduring O'Neill's excitement, but also the girls were organizing themselves to do something else that week, well towards the end of it. Much because of the events that happened the week before, they decide to return to the abandoned sites of Luna Nova.

00:10

The dawn for Saturday had arrived, they had already organized themselves in the green team's room, just waiting for the time to start going out to the back of Luna Nova, as usual having the same organization as always, even improvising a way of immobilizing chests and going out through the windows.
Still in the green team's room, they get a bit nervous, a bit anxious for what's ahead.

" Let's not be careless this time, we need to get these things, to know what happened, at least before Croix and Ursula find out," Akko said.

" And my book too, it must be there, which is quite strange.... How did Annabel know anything would happen? Do Croix and Ursula know that we do these exploits? " Lotte asks.

" Of course they know, but they play dumb, somehow they'll only tell us they know when they put us up against the wall and take the information from us, when they catch us in the act.

" Anyway, let's take the necessary care, it can't be that all that was a dream, even if afterwards there was a part that was too fanciful," Diana said.

" It must be because it's real... I'm sure we're messing with magic and witchcraft like that " Hellene said.

" Let's not start a discussion about this, we will only know when the time comes," replies the older sister.

The eight of them touch the hands, then they start to leave their room, making the same way that they had made in the previous week, they go walking slowly until arriving at the library, as usual avoiding to be noticed by the Roombas that are watching the corridors, until arriving at the window.
From there they first make a point of leaving a sleeping pill to make Arcas sleepy and then sleep, with the dog out of question the girls begin to rappel down the walls of Luna Nova, until reaching the ground, using the rope, they go walking until reaching the bottom without leaving any trace.
When they arrive at the old entrance of the camp they notice that everything was as before, exactly the same, they were already trying to lift the false bottom, but nothing happened, it seemed that that part was glued in the ground, even with all the force that they did.

" Damn it! It feels like this thing is stuck to the floor, no use pushing! " Said Akko a little frustrated, as Constanze pulled out of Jasminka's bags some crowbars.

This time they were trying again with the equipment, but nothing worked, they were pulling up as much as they could, but the crowbar was still stuck, there were five of them, even so with all of them pushing together it seemed that the false bottom didn't want to lift for nothing, so much so that they took a short break.

" This is very strange, before we could lift this lid with the strength of our arms, even by ourselves we could lift this thing " said Kagari.

" I wonder if Croix and Ursula sealed it with some magic? " Marianne asks and at that the girls around put their hands to their faces except the Japanese girl and Hellene.

" A magic so powerful that we can't even lift it with the maximum strength we try to do, might be a good one " Answers the younger Cavendish with her hand on her chin.