I believe at how stupid his joke was.

I gave Ilya a look of pity. He must have struggled with living with having a twin like that. It seemed like Ilya caught my look as his glare became fiercer.

"Stut up you mewling quim" Ilya finally said.

Causing Lysander to start laughing and Nikolai looked at his twin as though offended.

"Chris don't listen to Niko" he paused giving Nikolai what looked like a degrading look "he didn't inherit our families manners, morals, integrity-"

"And unfortunately intelligence" another voice side and it was nether Lysander nor Leonid.

As I looked up I came in contact with life less grey eyes it was as though I was staring straight at the abyss. I tried looking elsewhere where but my eyes still strayed to him.He had neat black fluffy hair that still looked elegant, full lips, a very sharp and defined jaw-line as well as a stubble.

He was wearing a black suit that seemed to be tailed for him, he was lean and built as well.

He was leaning against the entrance his arms folded.

For some reason I knew this was my older brother and the most intimidating and scariest.

"Although you repulse me the least Kolya" he paused making his way to me "I hope you won't be lowering Ann's intelligence" he finished in a calm and cool voice.

Kolya. It must be his informal Russian nickname. Lysander told me that I also have 2 names with my own Russian nickname too. I'm guessing that's Nikolai's  nickname.

Aleksandr stopped in front of me "I would prefer you looked at me Ann" he said in a tone that left no chance for debate.

And I slowly looked at him, and immediately my heart started beating fast. I felt like I couldn't breathe but yet... I could.

"Aleksandr Lev Vassiliev the 5th" he introduced as he tilted his head to the side.

Before I could even say anything my stomach began growling. And again I was sure my face was red in embarrassment.

His life less eyes went to Lysander as if asking him why I hadn't eaten yet.

"We forgot" he said his cheeks also turning red, whilst Ilya snorted causing Lysander to send him a glare.

Aleksandr sighed his hand covering his eyes and for a moment I could finally breath properly.

"I'm sure Graciela prepared dinner by now, get the staff to bring it for Ann and later take her to my office" he said in a lazy tone as he made his way out of the dinning hall.

"Excuse me Ann" he said as he turned to me and he was out.

As soon as he was gone I felt Nikolai take in some breath " Oh my god I thought I was going to suffocate to death" he said holding his neck.

I felt that too Nikolai I felt that too.

Not before long food was brought to the dinning hall and we all had dinner. I had immediately devoured the food. As soon as I looked up I saw all the boys but Ilya looking at me with eyes of astonishment and amusement.

And suddenly I felt self conscious.

"Chrisanna it seems as though we would have to teach you some adequate manners" he finished with a chuckle.

Although I grow up from a different class then theirs I understand what he meant and I was willing to do it if it meant I would stay with them. I was not going back... although Aleksandr scared me.