twenty.

you sit on the edge of your bed, staring out into space. SPREAD THIN by MARIAH THE SCIENTIST plays through your apartment as you think to yourself.

mariah is such an underrated artist and she was your favorite artist at the moment, she was just so talented and relatable.

you couldn't relate to her lyrics at the moment but you have before. you get up after hearing the ringing of your doorbell, you approach the door, looking out of the peep hole.

you see your boyfriend, looking into the peephole into your apartment, scaring the shit out of you. you let out a little scream, hearing him laugh from the other side of the door.

"ima kick your skinny ass" you say as you open the door, and he was damn near on the floor laughing.

he catches his breath back up and pulls you into a tight hug, his hands sliding down to your ass. he loved when you wore those grey tights and your white cropped top.. the best part is when you didn't wear a bra.

now he's getting all worked up from the sight of your body.

"gimmie kiss" you look up at him, holding your head back, looking at his lips. "say please mama"
he ignores your looks at his eyes and back down at his lips.

"please give me a kiss" you say, watching him lean into the kiss, squeezing your ass like it was a stress ball. you moan into the innocent kiss, adding your tongue.

he walks you backwards to the couch, putting his gun on the coffee table and picking you up lightly and laying you on the couch.

now, he was trying to rip off your clothes. the same thing everytime. "con." you say in between the kiss, getting his attention off of your lips.

he was still playing with your brown nipple in between his fingertips, making you moan a little. " i want to have more cute moments that don't result in sex." he abruptly stops.

"and i'm gonna start taking birth control." you add and he nods, straightening out his shirt then sitting down. you fix your shirt, fixing your boob that was hanging out of the top.

"i understand but i thought you liked.. sex" he says, trying not to get slapped because of his wording. "oh, i do. but we need to make more memories, more than bedroom memories.. you know?" you hold eye contact with him.

he takes off his shoes and his hat, laying his head down in your lap and you smile slightly. you reach over and grab the remote, turning on a movie. you put on SOMEONE GREAT.

"this is my movie!!!!" connie pops up and starts talking. " this is the movie i was talking about baby" he says, pointing at the screen.

you laugh lightly and push his head back down to your lap. the movie starts and you guys watch the movie in silence.

his big hand goes down to your thigh, massaging it with his thumb. his thumb goes up to the crotch part of your leggings, touching it one time. you look down at him and he was already looking at you, you roll your eyes and watch the movie.

"let me eat you out pleaseee baby please" he looks back up at you, kissing your lower stomach. "no connie." you push his head and he smacks his lips and turns his big ass head around to watch tv.

your hand goes up to his head, rubbing his head. he breathes out, rubbing your inner thigh with his thumb. "that feels good" he adds.

"mhm." you say, rubbing the back of his neck with your acrylics. "mmm winter" he lets out a deep groan.

"yes baby?" you answer with a light voice, watching the movie and not paying attention to him. "i need a shower" he says, licking his lips.

"why?" you ask him with a arch to your eyebrow. "i been outside today" he answers, lying to you. "it's okay baby, let's watch the movie" he was trying to respect your wishes of not having sex but you were making it a little hard for him.

" i'll only be five minutes, i promise mama" he gets up from the couch, going straight into the bathroom, not grabbing a towel, or clothes.

after taking 10 minutes in the shower he comes out, naked, his toned body making your mouth fee wet. he walks straight into the room, getting a towel then he starts getting dressed.

he puts on some basketball shorts and a black hoodie, that was his favorite outfit to wear when he spent the night.

"baby come here. i want a hug" you pull him into your arms, making him fall on top of you. he holds himself up with his hands as you hug him.

"now give me a kiss." you look up, pecking his lips once. he goes back in for a peck then you go back in for one, tap kissing easily turned into tongue kissing with just a few seconds.

connie starts dragging his hands down your breast, to into your pants. his cold hands touch your clit, making your body jerk and your back arch. "cmonnn let's watch the movie, what are we doin" connie says, making you pause.

you pout a little, lightly pushing him off of you. he chuckles and sits next to you, putting your legs on him. you watch the movie, she was crying over her ex and her pain kinda made you hurt through the screen.

"this movie is soooo good"  you say after finishing the movie, you were crying by the end of it. you look over to connie and he was crying too.

"let's cuddle" he tells you and you jump over
to the other side of the couch, into his arms.

hey