fifteen.

you sit in the bed, waiting for connie to walk through the door. your big brown eyes focus on the computer screen, you were trying to finish up a assignment.  you were at the end of typing it out before hearing the door unlock on the other side.

your eyes travel to the time, 1:26 am. this was the fourth night that he was out late, you didn't even want to be that type of girl.. but it was ridiculous. maybe it was the cramps and mood swings from your monthly making you like this.

connie opens the door and walks in, taking off his cool greys. he notices you sitting on the bed of your studio apartment, legs crossed and laptop in your lap. you look up, your glasses helping you see him clearly.

"fun night?" you ask him and he scoffs "what do you mean?" he answers the question with a question.  " did you have fun doing whatever you were doing?"

"selling drugs? sure." he sarcastically speaks, watching you not even look up from your mac book pro.

"come here" you tell him with a straight face and he comes towards you, you grab him by his shirt and smell him. "yo why are you smelling me???"

you just let him go, "why do you always have to be out so late?" you look up from the essay. "well, i have a job winter."

"no fucking shit." you respond back, keeping a emotionless stare. "then why are you asking me stupid questions." he responds back.

the first night wasn't even a issue but tonight was. he was irritating you with his attitude, and you were about to pop off.

"because i want to know why my boyfriend is out until 1 in the fucking morning, claiming he was 'working'" you don't even blink.

he scoffs and takes off his jacket "i keep telling you, you're the one who's not understanding." he spoke making you put your computer to the side.
"excuse me?" you ask him.

"you ain't hear me?" he ask you, making you put your hands together "look, ima need you to drop that attitude in MY house" you speak with your hands.

" nah, you're the one that's trippin about me working. you know what i do, so why all the fuss" he thinks he ate that up, you close your eyes and take a deep breath in. "because you're working at 1 am for what?"

"because i need money. when you get a job you can complain." he says, making laugh and wipe your nose. " you're unbelievable."

"what? because i'm speaking the truth?" he ask you, sitting on the chair. "where's this attitude coming from, i'm speaking to you calm and you coming at me crazy." you start to raise your voice.

"and you really starting to make me hot bro." you breathe out, the accent that came out when you got mad made it's appearance. "okay winter."

"nahh, don't 'okay winter' me. you started this argument so wassup now?" you get to the edge of the bed. "ian start no argument, im just saying.. if you were older and actually had a job you would understand."

"WELL GUESS WHAT CONNIE.. i'm nineteen years fucking old. i don't work because I AM financially stable. i don't have to go sell drugs to live in my apartment." you argue back, trying to keep your cool.

" we both know it's daddies money. and what's that supposed to mean?" connie stands up, making you stand up. "it's MY MONEY. that i worked for since freshman year, thank you connie. and it means exactly what it sounded like" you hold a stern face.

"okay-" he starts to speak "and when your ass gets caught and goes to jail.. don't call me because i'm not bailing your ass out." you point in his face, holding eye contact.

"guess what.. i won't need your help because i'm not getting locked up. fuck outta here" he argues. you just stand there and look at him, shaking your head. "you're ridiculous, you started this because i asked you what you were doing out late."

" and i'm wondering why, you know why." he nonchalantly speaks, making you walk away. "okay connie. you got it."

"nah, don't do allat." he grabs your wrist, not hard enough to hurt you but to stop you from walking. your hand comes into contact with his cheek, making him let go "please don't touch me right now."

"okay, i'm sorry. where are you going?" he ask you and you don't answer. "where??" he ask a second time, making you answer him "i'm going to kamar's house, i can't do this with you tonight"

you wanted to go to your brothers house because he knew how to cheer you up and you were not in the mood to deal with connie tonight.

"wait i'm sorry, don't leave" he tries to stop you from walking out of the door but you were already out after putting on your shoes. "we'll
talk later connie."

as soon as the door shuts he sits on the couch and puts his face in his palms, then hits the couch. a pillow flies around the room as he gets up and goes to take a shower.

"oh hey winter!" kamars girlfriend opens the door, she looked tired. you were wearing a pink sweater, leggings and pink socks pulled over the leggings. "heyy." you greet her with a friendly smile.

"are you looking for kamar? if so he's sleeping" she tells you and you nod and just stand there. "are you okay?" she ask you and you go to shake your head but you start crying. ( ntm on my baby yall ) she quickly takes you in her arms and invites you in the house.

haylee was a tall asian girl, she was so pretty to you. her hair was long and she was well put together, to be honest she's the sweetest person you ever met.

"it's okay.." she sits you on the couch and holds you "do you want to talk about it?" she ask you, making eye contact with you, her light brown eyes making you feel safe.

OKAY IM BACK
IN A MOOD TO WRITE
FOR MY CONNIE BOOKS.

ima edit this later🫣.