seventeen.

"what's temporary?? me or youuu???" summer walker sings, her voice flowing through your room.

"babyyyy" you call connie, making him come to you immediately. "yes mama?"  he holds eye contact with you, watching you pout.

"can you give me a massage?" you ask him, watching him nod his head. you take off your shirt in just a swift moment , laying on your stomach.

"maybe you should take the bra off." connie suggested and you laugh "you think so?" you move your hair to the side. "mhm"

you look back and see connie looking directly at your ass in the baby pink panties, swallowing them up. you get embarrassed and turn around.

he grabs the back of your neck gently and makes you lay back down. he unclips your bra, taking the straps off of your shoulders.  your heart rate increased as he gets on top of you, his knees were outside of your thighs.

his big hands go up to your shoulders, massaging them slowly— making you groan. it actually felt good , he was groping your sore muscles nice.

you press your lips together as he gets to your lower back. he grabs your waist, "massaging" it. his hands hesitated before going down to your
ass, groping it in his big hands.

you moan a little bit, biting your lip after, trying to keep it in. he smacks your ass once before going back up to your shoulders.

he leans down and kisses your neck, going down to your back. he pulls away once again, making you arch your back and look back at him.

he was already looking down at you, his eyes piercing yours. your hand goes up to his chin, pulling him closer so you could kiss him.

he falls forward, kissing you deeply and grabbing your left hand. he grabs your waist and pulls you back into his crotch area. you let out a deep breath, letting him touch your body.

"baby" your voice came out as a whine. "mhm?" his deep voice sounds like music to your ears.

"finish my massage" you tell him and he stops kissing your neck, returning his left hand from your neck.

his hands go to your shoulders, making you breathe out.  "mmm" you let out, feeling his soft hands go back down to your ass.

he couldn't even resist it, the way your thick thighs looked in the pink lacy panties, the way your ass was swallowing them, he loved it.

you moved a little bit, trying to stop noises from coming out of your mouth. "feel good?" he ask you and you nod, looking back at him.

the pouty face just did it for him everytime. it was gonna do it everytime.

"speak with your words." he grabs your face somewhat hard, his long finger grazing your face. "feels so good."

you were pretty calm, your toes were curled though. "con" you call out to him and he answers you.

"why won't you go all the way wit me?? you always hold back." you curiously ask him and he keeps massaging.

"because i don't want to hurt you" he answers, and you frown. "but what if i want to be hurt..."

the way you turned around and looked at him was like the turning point. he makes you jump after slapping your ass harshly, you yelp from shock.

"why are you acting so innocent, hm?" he ask you, looking at you with those normal low eyes. "i..i'm just asking you questions baby" you let out and he lays another slap, making you jump once again.

"please." you grip onto the sheets slightly. "please what?? you want this." he rubs the spot and proceeds to slap it once again.

you let out a moan and look back at him, he grabs your face aggressively once again and his fingers almost slip in your mouth from it being open.

"you looking back here with those sexy ass eyes tells me you're desperate." his fingers nearly go down your throat.

you gag, grabbing his wrist. you got the urge to call him a name but you felt it would be corny.

he removes his fingers and slaps your ass one more time, letting go of you. "i'm so wet. i need you" you tell him and he chuckles lightly.

he does it one last time, harder than the rest— making you whine out. it hurt so good, it just felt amazing.

you groan out as he gets up, feeling the emptiness from his warm body. "please don't go" you bite your lip and he waits a minute before getting behind you again.

your heart was beating fast and he knew it. "does me being rough with you bother you??" he ask you, making you shake your head.

"not really..  this is gonna sound weird but i like it. a lot" you tell him and he smirks a little. "oh?"

"oh." you turn on your back, seeing him mess with something on the side of the bed. "did i tell you go turn around?"

your two fingers trail down into your pink panties, rubbing against your wet slit. he didn't even say anything but you know he was going to.

you insert your fingers into yourself, thrusting them slowly. he just watched you unravel yourself. you stopped, taking your panties from off of your body.

your legs go up, and you start again— fingering yourself slowly. "ouu shit." you let out, feeling your toes curl.

"i need you so bad connie" you feel the tears start to rise in your eyes as your fingers move in a circular motion.

"i want that dick all up-" you talk again before he covers your mouth. you did that a lot, you said that super horny shit when you were desperate.

"you got me wanting to call you daddy." you keep going, feeling your short nails kinda poke your insides.

he doesn't say anything back but instead his lip slowly curved up. "fuckk" you cry out, reaching to grab him.

he doesn't respond though. he was trying to figure out what to do with you, and he was making you wait.

your fingers weren't gonna get the job done so you reach over and try to open your drawer, regardless of your shaky hands. "ready to put on a show for me?"

you bite your plump lips, taking the dildo and rubbing it down your clit. you felt kinda embarrassed, connie was just staring at you— like he was impressed.

"ou connie, i need it so bad. i want you inside of mee" you thrust it in, getting a tight fit. "please." the tears finally break. you had been holding them back but you couldn't anymore.

you were starting to think he had a sadistic pleasure, this was normal for him. he never made you wait this long, it wasn't a good feeling. it made you feel needier than usual.

you sit up a little, pushing the dildo deeper. the curved dildo hit all the spots, getting the deep strokes.

you moan out, holding eye contact with him. he finally gets up and walks towards you, he grabs your face harshly— making you face him fully.

you continue thrusting it slowly, before he snatches it. that just makes the tears fall harder, it wasn't a sad cry— it was a horny cry.. a desperate cry.

"please baby, i'll beg for it." you start to grind yourself on your pillows. "good girl." he touches your ass with his whole hand.

you lean down, putting your mouth on the bulge in his nike grey sweats, you kiss it before licking one time.

he smacks your ass harder than ever, making a few more tears fall. he was actually starting to get concerned because at this point you were crying hard tears.

"you wanna stop??" he ask and you shake your head no. "keep going until i beg for forgiveness" you say through sobs.

unedited.
ima do the second
part after this🙏🏾🙏🏾.