eighteen.

you smirk a little bit before closing him in with your legs, you wrap your legs around his toned waist.

he licked his lips once before kissing your lips gently. you kiss back at the same slow pace, your lips overpowering his thick ones.

spit was being transferred, love was about to be made. your arms go around his neck and his go on either side of your head.

you moan as you remove your lips from his. his low eyes strike yours with another look, you look at him with the same eyes— that just made it better.

your hands go to the end of his shirt, pulling it over his head and he lets you. his tatted up body comes into vision, making your mouth water.

your lips go to his chest, starting to plant hickeys on it. you kissed his neck once again, making him think about something.

he wanted to get your lips tatted. they were just so plump and full, plus he always wanted something of you on him.

he takes off his sweats, leaving him free balling. you felt your mouth watering from the sight, feeling thirsty all of a sudden.

he wraps his hand around his hard thick shaft, looking down at your pussy leaking. "so wet." he touches it with his other hand, feeling the wetness.

he holds your legs up for a minute, and you pick up on it— holding your legs up by your head, holding the back of your kneecaps.

it felt like a workout, he didn't care. you asked for it so you're gonna get it, you were so ready.. or so you thought.

his pink tip graces against your clit, slipping from the wetness. you look at him look down at it, trying to find your hole through the semi dark room filled with low lights.

you both gasp as he slips it in, holding eye contact.  you throw your head back right off the bat— feeling his inches inside.

you still hold your feet up as he starts with slow deep thrust. you breathe out, looking him in his light eyes.

"i love you so much" you tell him and he smirks "i love you more princess"

then he starts going ham, holding onto the grey head board. his hips move in a fast motion, hitting that spot repeatedly. he was a pro.

you kept feeling him abuse your g spot, making the tears form once again. "ouu, i love you soooo much" you tell him as he puts his other leg up onto the bed.

it was hard trying to hold up your legs, and it was irritating connie. he said something in spanish before grabbing your face.

"hold it." he says through his teeth as he starts moving his hips forward, holding your legs back in order to get in deeper.

"i canttt." you weren't a flexible person and this position wasn't helping. it's like he was trying to get as deep as possible and he was completing the job.

he looks back at you while completely drilling yo shit. you were already half way there from touching yourself, this sent you over the edge.

you cry out before your whole body goes limp, letting him use you as a fuck toy. he presses down on your stomach, trying to feel how deep he was and he was definitely surprised. 

you bite your lip, feeling yourself meeting your edge. you would try to hold it but you couldn't.

he wasn't close yet, but he was gonna guide you through your orgasim . "talk to me" you tell him and he doesn't speak, he just gets more aggressive.

"little girl, you gon stop playing with me" he speaks through slowed thrust as he lets your legs drop. "i'm nottt" you say through a long pull of your soft moan.

"keep playin with me and then this is what you gon get everytime." he was hitting that shit like he owed it.

he was referring to the argument you guessed "shut up" you tell him and he grabbed you by the neck, seeing you get smart with him.

"i love it. ima be a bad girl ALL the time."

he puts in one more hard thrust, it made you cry out "get yo ass up." he tells you and you hesitantly sit up.

"on your stomach now" he tells you and you obey. you were kinda shaky though you must admit, lip quivering too.

when he gets back on the bed, your feel him get behind you— tying something around your wrist. you look back at him and he grabs your face once again, he gently slapped your cheek.

you let out another moan and his pink lips curve up in a small smirk. he spreads your legs, making your back arch. his hands grab your thighs, sending you over the edge.

you feel him slide in, his length slowly filling you up. he starts to get his motion, pressing down on your deep arch. his hands make their way to your hips, looking down at how they move.

you breathe out, trying to grab onto something. your moans spill out uncontrollably as he lets out little grunts, spreading your ass cheeks— trying to get as deep as possible.

it was sending you over the edge, your knees start to slip and you don't even try to help. you fall onto your stomach and feel the emptiness, he puts your pillow back under your stomach.

you whine out, not even being able to focus. he holds your hands in the cuffs, keeping you still. his body fit yours like a puzzle piece, falling over you.

he was breaking you down, making you try to move away but you fail. he wanted to grab your hair but you wasnt playing about that curly afro you had in. "oh fuckk, you fuck me so good"

"i'm never leaving." he pushes your head into the pillow, making your moans and cries come off as muffled sounds. "this dick too good right??"

"mhmm" he puts your head back into the pillow, completely using your body. this was him getting back at you from that argument, this was gonna last for a while.

"connie please" you try to stop his hips, but it was like he was unstoppable. the tattoo on his hips moved with him, the motion making you go insane.

your brown eyes roll in the back of your head as his tip hits your g spot repeatedly. he was getting closer by the second, and he felt so good.

"give it all to me. come inside." you tell him, your tight pussy gripping his veiny dick. "but-" he tries to say but was cut off.

"don't worry." you tell him, looking back at him with that pouty face you made during sex all the time. "stop looking at me like that mama" he gently slaps your ass as you moan out.

"why not?" you ask him and he doesn't respond, focusing on both of your nuts. you start throwing your ass back on him, looking back.

"shitt" he whispers as he watches it disappear in and out of you. "i love you." you moan, making him return the energy.

"i know baby, i love you too." he pulls out just in time, struggling a little bit. he watches the tears roll down your face as your pussy clenches onto the air, getting closer to your orgasim. 

you feel the very familiar feeling in the bottom of your stomach as the white cum starts to leaks down, feeling better. the tears came out uncontrollably , feeling so horny— even after the 5 star orgasim.

it started letting out noises so you got embarrassed. it sounded like farts but out of your cooch. you cover your face and connie just looks at you for a minute.

"get ready to ride this shit backwards." he doesn't even say anything to you, just examining the big bruises on your hips and ass.

hi.