nine.

( smut ) fr fr this time🤭🤭.

this nigga basically lived at your house at this point. he knocks on the door, being greeted by you half naked in a tee shirt and some little ass panties. "again? damn. what you tryna do?" he laughs and looks at your ass shamelessly.

"whatever you tryna do." you walk away from him and sit on the couch. you had some sprites sitting on the side table and you lead him to sit down.

"are you about to murder me?" he ask you, wondering why you have random drinks out. you laugh "NOOO"

he shrugs and opens the can, immediately falling for his favorite drink.what lead you to say what you next said is his actions. you started developing slight feelings for connie.

he treated you like a princess, he never disrespected you, made time for you, overprotective, allat. it's been a few weeks, aand a bunch of flirting.

"i want you to take my virginity"

he chokes on his sprite then looks over at you. "huh?" he questions you. "can you take my virginity.." you slowly ask him again.

he stares at you blankly, not expecting you to ask him straight up. "i don't think you can.. ha-" he starts talking. "let me show you that i can.."

"that's weird winter, why would i take your virginity when we're not together." he seriously said. "well then let's be together.."

his eyebrows raise as you speak again "i don't want to loose it to anybody else but you."

he slaps his hand against his face, wondering if he should do it or not. he would've but he didn't have a condom, and he would not want to pull out. "i won't take it yet.. but we could have some other fun." he looks at you with his usual hooded eyes.

you had prepared for this, you shaved put on and some music. ROCK THE BOAT by AALIYAH was playing lowly. ( i would have the wildest sex to this song. )

you reach over and the the can out of his hand. "let's get rid of this.. hm?" you move closer to him taking off his shirt.

"mhm." he lets you take off his shirt, revealing his toned abs and tattooed chest. his hands roam your body before pulling up your shirt, taking it clean off your body.

he kisses you desperately, pulling you on top of him. he raises his hips despite you being on top of him and he takes off his belt.

he keeps eye contact with you "give me your wrist." and you comply. you give him your wrist, and he ties them up with the thick brown belt.

he kisses you deeply, laying you over his lap and then breaking the kiss. his lanky fingers slide your panties off of you, giving you chills.

he spreads your legs a little bit before you feel his finger sliding down your slit. you let out a small noise. you could tell he was staring at you, you didn't know how but you had a feeling.

you look back to meet eyes with him, he puts two fingers in you at first, making you break the eye contact. you let your body fall as he starts off so hard and fast.

his pinky finger and his pointer finger rest against your ass crack as he fingers you viciously. he heard how wet you were, "tight ass pussy." he lays a smack on your ass with the other hand.

you moan out and let him continue to finger you, his long fingers moving like water inside of you. they were moving like waves, making you moan everytime.

then he switched it up and started being rough. you moan as he delivers rough jabs, they hurt so good.

you respond with moans, he didn't stop at all. he just kept going with all of the sounds coming out of your mouth. "oh my god" you try to move your restrainted wrist.

"feel good, don't it?" he ask you, knowing the answer. he slows down, stuffing his fingers as far as they could go. "yesss" you cried out as you rode his fingers harshly.

"i'm gonna cum connie.." you slowly speak to him, trying to cut back your moans. "go ahead mama" he smacks your ass harshly again, making you moan, leading you to your orgasim.

he spanks you again in the same spot, making you moan louder "are you that desperate?" he starts "you want me to take your virginity so bad, and when i do.. oh baby. i promise you won't be able to take it."

that's when it all comes out, your white semen drips out of you as he slowly removes his fingers.
it was so warm, connie's head goes down there and licks it all up. he licks up from your clit up to your back, kissing your shoulders.

"get up" he tells you and you try to stand but need assistance from him. you get up and look at him with those eyes that turned him on, when you put those sad eyes to display.

he picks you up, and throws you over his shoulder. he opens your bedroom door, tossing you on the bed. he stands at the edge of the bed, taking down his jeans.

he wears boxer briefs, his dick being hard as fuck. you lick your lips as he gets up on the bed, telling you to scoot up.

he pulls down his boxers and your jaw drops. you knew his shit was being but WOWZA. this immediately made you scared, he pumped it in his fist a few times and then puts it near your lips.

he stands up on the bed and you sit down, being eye level with his veiny dick that happened to have the pinkest tip you've ever seen.

you look down at it, lowkey scared about putting that big ass dick in your mouth. you look up at him "say ahh"

you hesitate before opening your mouth, allowing him to stick it in. you bob your head slowly, taking in his inches. he groans and snaps his fingers "hurry it up."

you continue at the same speed, not liking to be rushed. you slowly inch him back in your throat and he just watches down at you slowly gobbling his dick. "let me use you." he speaks up, and you look up at him then nod your head.

he just starts thrusting into your mouth, making you make all types of noises, including gagging sounds.

you gag around his dick, making him moan and then grab your hair. it wasn't nothing hard enough to yank yo shit out but he had a grip.

he thrust even harder, making you gain tears in your eyes. you stick out your tongue, then put it back in your mouth, continuing to bob your head slowly. his balls clap against your chin with every hard thrust.

"fuck-" he throws his head back, putting his dick down your throat. you try to mumble a "you" but you couldn't due to the obvious situation. he thrust forward and stops moving, his booty cheeks clenched as he closed his eyes shut from the amazing feeling of you deep throating him.

he releases his warm cum into your throat but doesn't stop. he does it one more time, holding it for so long. your hands go to his waist, and he holds your head down on his dick. your nose falls still on his abdomen, you start to drop tears from your eyes as he doesn't move at all.

he was a moaning mess above you, he was covering his face with his other hand and you remove his hand. he pulls away and you let out a deep breath "oh my fuck" you breathe heavy.

he cums all down your chest, and on your face, giving you a facial. he catches his breath then wipes the slight tears from his face, you get out of the bed.

you pull him down and kiss him, he grips your ass like a god damn gear shifter. you slowly pull away from the intimate kiss. you cover your face so he wouldn't see you smiling.

——

HI. are you guys happy now🙎🏾‍♀️?