five.

you jog along the empty sidewalk, watching out for your surroundings. MEMORIES by CONAN GRAY, plays your airpods as you finally reach a point to where you start getting tired. this was lap number two around the block.

you reach a gas station and you open the door, hearing the bells jingle. a woman greets you as soon as you walk in and grab a water from the refrigerator.

after going to the front desk and buying the big bottle of water , you walk out of the doors hearing the bells jingle again.

you see someone you didn't expect, walking away from some guys. he looks at you then walks towards you, he sees you take the airpod out of your ear.

"what you following me, connie ?" you smile at him and he doesn't return the energy "you don't need to be jogging out here." he doesn't even greet you. "why not?" you ask him.

you wore a lulu jacket and some tights, your ginger hair being up in a ponytail.

"it's just not safe.. you know this is the ghetto." he scolds you like he's your mom. "well, this is where i live and i need to exercise."

"there's a gym a few blocks over, i'll drive you if you don't want to spend gas money.. this is just not safe for you." he looks around before holding something on his waistband.

"okay" you follow his eyes and look around "okay now get in the car"  he puts his hand on your lower back and guides you to the door, opening it for you and closing it behind you.

the car ride was silent, he put on some music but made it very low. you take out your phone and go to instagram, answering some messages as you guys pull up to your apartment complex.

his long legs were spread and he had one of his big hands on the wheel. you get out of the car, and walk on his side.

"you wanna come over ?" you lean up against the car. he looks at you with a slight curve of his lip "yeah, we need to shower first though"

"we can save some water.." your fingers trail up his chest and his eye brows raise and he looks at you with a shocked expression.

"don't get yourself into something you can't handle, little miss innocent virgin " he laughs it off.

"i was just joking anyways" you rebuttal, and he locks the door. "mhm"

you start to walk up the stairs and he walks behind you. he tries not to look but it was in his face like BOW.

' i never seen a booty like this.. it's so round but so.. fat. the shape is just so nice and its-'   his thoughts get cut off by you turning around.

he puts his eyes up from your ass and moves them to your eyes. "i can feel you looking at me" you turn around and start walking again.

he had this little smirk on his face as you start to unlock your door. he unlocks his and goes into the house, he was automatically greeted with his dog lola.

—🕓—

you hear a few knocks at the door and go to open it, it was obviously connie. he had a cute dog and his hands "awe, cmon girl" you pet the dog.

he comes in and he realizes what you're wearing, you wore a robe and you tied it around your waist. he knew what you were up to, and he was gonna entertain it.

"i just got out of the shower, just let me change" you tell him, heading back to the back room. after five minutes you come back in a shirt that has your back out and some sweats.

when you turned around connie saw the tattoo on your back once again, he saw it last night but he didn't really say anything just like you didn't say anything about the gun.

it was words down your back in cursive. you pick up the dog, place the blankets next to you and sit down. the dog was calm, she was a blue baby pit bull.

you didn't even pay attention to connie, because you were with the dog. he looks at you guys then says "can i get in on this?"

"you can get in on it by putting on a movie" you smile again, holding the dog up.

he grabs the remote and puts on RIVERDALE. you loved this show, everybody hated it but you thought it was amazing except for when they turned it to a musical.

you had the biggest crush on sweet pea, you just thought he was the cutest ever. you remember writing a wattpad story about him "the serpent and the athlete."

as soon as he come on screen you were cheesing like a mf. he was like your dream guy, aggressive, gangster, not with the shit but soft and caring at the same time.

"what you think he's fine?" connie ask you, you look over at him "mhm" he nods his head and looks forward.

"can i lay on you?" he ask you and you nod your head, allowing him to lay his head in your lap. he lays down, you guys get comfortable and start paying attention to the show.

you notice connie had a butterfly tattoo behind his ear, you look at it "i have one too" he looks up at you moving your hair to the side.

"how many tattoos do you have?" he ask you and you say 5.  you had one on your hip, your back, behind your ears, on your left foot, and one on your finger, your grandmas death date.

he looks at you without saying anything, staring in your eyes. he still laid on his back and you were on top, at a higher level.

you press your legs together, continuing to look at him. there could only be one thing that could happen by the end of this and you didn't want that to happen yet.

"we should watch tv." your eyes move to the tv, and connie just laughs at you "you're so innocent" but he liked that.

"if you say so"  you don't take your eyes off of the tv. truth to be told, you were wet. you don't know why everytime you were around connie you got wild thoughts and felt so.. different all of a sudden.

your heart beats a bit and he ask you why you're breathing so hard. you ignore him and play with the puppy again, also watching tv.

the first season of riverdale was so boring to you, you didn't even want to watch it. you look over at connie, he wasn't watching it either and put your arms out for a hug and he takes this moment and runs with it.

he hugs you, but takes you down to your back. he doesn't let go of you and you don't let go of him. his knee was slightly in between your legs so he would fall, your bodies were pressed together.

his hand lays on your lower back holding you up. you pull him closer. he thinks you were gonna kiss him but you just snuggled your head in his neck. he feels your lips against the soft skin of his neck then you turn your head.

after staying in this position for a few minutes you push him off of you, leaving him with his legs open on his back.

"where's your bathroom?" he breaks the ice.

i needa update my other books😭😭

( unedited )