TWENTY-FOUR

JENNIE
Three weeks later
***

Crashing.

That’s the only way to describe it.

I’m crashing into Lisa, shards of us both splintering off and causing carnage.

Beautiful fucking carnage.

It’s liberating not caring about anything else but your own pleasure, happiness.

Lisa gives me inner strength to be who I am.

To embrace my true self and let her be free.

Asher isn’t speaking to me, and I don’t care.

Fred is looking at a long stretch in prison, and I’m glad. He hit me and deserves to pay for it.

Everything is falling into place, and I feel liberated.

The lights turn out, and I’m plunged into darkness.

“No, Lisa,” I cry out. “Lisa, please,” I scream out, adding a choked sob to my tone.

The drumming of my heart roars in my ears as I try to focus on the sounds around me.

Her breathing is rapid and close.

“I’m scared, please,” I cry and then scream when arms wrap around my waist, throwing me onto the bed.

Hands maul me, ripping my clothes from my body.

I fight back, slapping at her until she nuzzles my neck, and I fucking melt like ice over fire.

Groaning, I open my legs for her to slip between.

I feel for the night vision set on her head and yank it off.

“Lights,” she shouts, and her bedroom glows with a subtle yellow radiance.

Her apartment is insane.

Everything is voice controlled and pristine.

My house must look like a cardboard box on the side of the street to her.

“Fuck me, please,” I plead, giving her all the things she likes.

Flipping me over, she bites down on my shoulder so hard she draws blood.

Her cock rocks between my bare ass cheeks while her hands wrap around my body to tease my nipples.

I’ve been fucked before but nothing like Lisa’s version of fucking.

And it’s addictive.

Slapping a palm on my thigh she growls, “Open.”

My legs part on command.

Air leaves my lungs when she enters me rough and hard.

One hand holds her weight up so she doesn’t crush me while the other snakes around my throat, forcing my head up to look back at her over my shoulder.

It’s almost too much, the pressure threatening to rob me of consciousness, but it’s that edge that makes us both insane for the thrill.

She hammers into me punishingly, and I push back onto her, willing her to give me more.

Give me it all. Every. Fucking. Thing.

Sweat coats our skin as we grind into each other, searching for more.

Her thumb demands entry into my mouth, and I bite down on her, bucking my hips back, relishing the thrill of the skin on skin slapping.

My body coils up, the sensations I’ve grown to crave pooling in my lower stomach and sprouting out, touching every nerve and setting me alight with pleasure.

I milk her for her own release, moaning when I feel her pull free from my pussy, her come pumping over my ass and back.

“You look so pretty in white,” she grunts, collapsing next to me.

“My turn,” I growl, mounting her and grinning when she thickens again almost straight away.

Stamina is not something she’s lacking, and soon enough, she’s rocking her hips up to meet the down grind of mine.

I ride her with deep strokes, circling my hips to drive her insane.

Heavy palms squeeze and tease my tits as I turn up the tempo, grinding myself down on her while slipping fingers between my folds to caress my clit. My orgasm is so close.

I chase it and succumb to the bliss, falling over the edge, taking her with me.