SEVENTEEN

LISA
***

F

rantic.

That’s the only way to describe my mind when the doors opened and my Jennie was inside my elevator. She could have only been coming from Lee’s office.

She looked flustered and then seemed even more so the longer we were alone together.

You wanted me, didn’t you, Jennie? You sensed who I was, and it thrilled you.

I bet your pussy was soaking, begging to find relief.

I take the elevator all the way up to Lee’s office and find him sitting behind his desk.

His eyes widen at seeing me in here.

Our friendship is strained these days, and I usually do everything through his assistant.

“The girl,” I say, and he blanches.

“I’m sorry, what girl?”

Is he being a dumb fuck on purpose?

“The one who just left your office. What was she here for?”

As if just remembering that a girl left his office mere fucking minutes ago, he waves his hand in dismissal.

“She was a student looking to join our scholarship program.”

“And did you hear her out?”

He raises an over plucked brow.

I bet he gets his balls waxed too, the fucking queen.

“Do you know her?”

“No,” I sound defensive, even to my own ears.

“Well, the scholarship money gets allocated months before students even graduate. And students don’t come here to beg for the money, it’s awarded by a board,”

“I’m taking some time off,” I announce, changing the subject.

“What, why?” he huffs, picking up a pen and weaving it through his fingers.

“Because my brother in-law was killed in a hit and run, my sister needs me,” I grunt.

He sits up straight, fidgeting at hearing this, then he grimaces. “I’m sorry. I had no idea, and if there’s anything I can do...”

Yeah, stay away from my fucking girl.