💜progule💜

You were laying down on the grass patch that you found. Nothing mattered to you anymore. Your dad abounded you. He was abusive before he abandoned you and an acholic. You still remember he harsh beating that he would give you. It made you shiver. You started to cry when you heard someone gasp.
??: Omg. Are you okay? You have bandages all over you!
I looked up and saw a brown haired girl with orangeish eyes.
Y/n: Y-yeah i-i'm fi- what?!
She had picked you up beforw you could finish the sentence

You soon started to fall asleep since she was warm. Soon you fell asleep in her arms

(Timeskip)
You woke up with people staring at you. You jolted up, and started crying. Then you heard a calm,gentle, voice.
??: Hey, please don't cry..
Someone said. I looked to my left and saw it was the girl that I had fallen asleep in her arms.
??: My name is Aphmau!
I looked at my hands
Aphmau: what's your name?
Y/n: My name is y/n..
Aphmau: such a pretty name now you may need to get s shower or a bath.

Aphmau let you take a bath, and you washed your whole body + your ears and tail. You soon hid them once you were out of the bath. You got dressed in an outfit that Aphmau have you. You walked downstairs.

( Timeskip)
Aphmau decided to adopt you because you had no one else.
??: Hey y/n my name is Katelyn.
??:my name is kawichan but you can call me kc!
Y/n: Those are some pretty names...
Aphmau:Never and I mean never go down in the basement.
Aphmau said, coming up from the basement.

Aphmau: now get too bed please.

You soon fell asleep in aphmaus bed.