Chapter Twenty-Five: A Prank Gone Wrong

Start from the beginning

"If this doesn't land on Y/N, I'm going to fucking kill myself."

The bottle slowly came to a halt going to Toritsuka, then Teruhashi, then Nendo, then Aiura, and then,

you.

It stopped so suddenly infront of you that you almost had to check your eyes.

Glancing up from the bottle and back to Kusuo's intensifying glare, Teruhashi broke the silence.

"You guys can have some extra time. Will the rest of you please help me make sure they aren't doing anything illegal?" The hint of begging immediately made Toritsuka hop up.

Aiura and Nendo soon followed, figuring it would be better to give you all some time alone.

Watching the four of them leave, you could have sworn you saw Teruhashi wink at you.

The loud and blaring music started up again as the door opened and multiple people dashed around the corner, throwing water balloons at one another.

The door closed behind them and the two of you were left in silence.

"Kusuo, it was joke! I swear! It was all Aiura's idea and-"

"Shut up." Your eyes widened as you saw his mouth actually move. Kusuo quickly grabbed your wirst and pulled you into a rough kiss.

A few seconds went by and you began to push away. His warm lips harshly fell off as he ripped his face off of yours.

Panting, you began to explain.

"I-I swear! It was a joke! She just wanted to get you jealous and-"

"And what?! You hurt me. I was actually thinking you'd leave me!" His voice loudly cracked as a small frown formed.

"Kusuo...I'm sorry..." You lightly held his face as he leaned closer to you.

"Remember...earlier today...you said you'd do anything if we got chosen..." Kusuo's hand trailed up to yours.

"Oh...I did say that..." Your previous cockiness began to wear off.

"Now make it up to me." He growled as he leaned towards you. "I was so pissed at the both of you!"

Lightly smiling, you opened your mouth to speak but was met by Kusuo's lips.

You began to lean into it as his hands began to trail up your body.

His teeth violently nipped your bottom lip and, as you opened to object, he shoved his tongue in, nearly choking you.

Softly moaning in surprise, you felt Kusuo's grip tighten.

"She's so fucking hot...dammit what is wrong with me. I shouldn't be speaking infront of her yet!" He thought to himself, grinding against you.

Your hands trailed up his back when you felt his hips buckle against yours.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you..." He wouldn't dare say it out loud but he felt comfortable obsessing over you in his mind.

"Kusuo...I'm sorry..." Breaking the kiss off, you held his face gently. "I thought it would be kinda funny to make you mad and shit."

"You think this is funny? Me being mad is funny to you? I'm not even mad yet, Y/N, but if you want mad, I'll show you mad!"

Kusuo violently grabbed your thigh and pressed his mouth into the crook of your neck.

He bit your skin, making you suddenly yelp in pain.

"Ow, what the hell?!"

He ignored your comment and continued to bite.

Kusuo's other hand began to trail up your body and onto your chest.

"Pervert..." You lightly joked, trying your best to hold in the lewd noises.

Against, he ignored you as he refused to take his tongue off of you.

"Kusuo? Not tryin' to make this weird but your hand is kind of on my-"

"I know." He had finally had enough of your snarky remarks. "Just shut up and enjoy this! Im trying my best to make you feel good and I can't tell if you are!"

Kusuo was now hovering on top of you as he lightly gripped your chest.

Quickly nodding, he gave you a sincere smile and slowly leaned on and kissed you again.

He squeezed a bit and rammed his tongue down your throat.

Finally, a sound slipped.

You accidentally moaned his name.

And not shyly.

Immediately, he stopped and your hand slapped over your mouth.

"Fuck! I'm so sorry!" Your face turned red while Kusuo's hot breath ran down your spine.

"No. Do it again." His demand rang through your ear.

"I-I can't control it! It just slipped!"