042

eric's heart twisted with anxiety upon hearing the door his back was now turned to, open.

"eric?"

he shut his eyes tightly at the situation he was now in before turning to see m/n standing at the door.

"hi.." eric said quietly. a tiny smile twitched at m/n's lips.

"i was about to go to the store but.. what're you doing here?" 

eric gazed at him for a moment, unable to move. m/n frowned as he saw how nervous the male was. he gently took his hand and led him inside, closing the door back.

"eric, take a breath and tell me what's going on." he said softly while sitting them both down. the shorter closed his eyes and focused on breathing for a moment, feeling the other squeeze his hand in efforts to comfort him. after finally looking at him again, eric spoke.

"i'm really sorry about everything before."

m/n smiled half heartedly as he shook his head and brushed some of eric's hair away from his eyes.

"you don't need to be sorry.. but, does this mean.."

a smile broke out on eric's face, nodding happily.

"everything's okay now." he said. m/n felt a warm, fuzzy feeling engulf his chest. he gently cupped the other's face with his hands.

"..can i kiss you, then?"

eric smiled again and nodded, feeling m/n's lips meet his own.