Chapter 30- Tortellini Soup And Piercings?

Start from the beginning

"Is that Jordan?" I heard Zayn ask.

"She's over here Zayn!" Louis called over his shoulder.

All of a sudden Liam, Zayn, and Harry were all in my screen saying hello.

"Don't you have a tour to rehearse for?" I asked.

"Eh, we've been rehearsing all morning. What time is it in NYC?" Liam shrugged.

"Um, I just watched The View, so about 12 pm." I answered.

 "Oh it's almost dinner time here! I'm thinking Nando's or McDonald's" Niall smiled.

"McDonald's!" Zayn yelled.

"Yum, I like their frozen frappicino drink." I smiled.

"Hun, if you're going to get a frozen drink like that, you're going to have to get Starbucks." Louis scolded.

"Sorry, I'm not rich and McDonald's is just around the corner." I sassed back.

"What's all that behind you?" Zayn asked. I turned around and faced my doom.

"Stuff I need to unpack. I was in the middle of unpacking then you guys interrupted me."

"Well carry on then." Liam said.

"What?" I was confused.

"You can unpack and talk at the same time. I don't think that's too hard." Liam explained.

"True." I smiled and got up.

"Brilliant." Liam smiled.

"Jordan!" My door swung open and Kara bounced into my room.

"Hey! Want to help?" I offered her a t-shirt to fold.

Kara smacked down the t-shirt and pointed to her bare stomach. "LOOK WHAT I GOT!"

"AAAAHHHH!!!! It's so pretty!" I touched her belly button piercing!

"AND OH MY GOD I ALMOST FORGOT TO TELL YOU! WHEN I GOT IT DONE, THE GUY WAS LIKE LOOKING AT MY BOOBS AND I THINK ITS TIME FOR A NEW BRA BECAUSE I KNEW THIS ONE WAS A LITTLE TO SMALL TO BEGIN WITH AND I GUESS NOW I KNOW OFFICIALLY THAT ITS SMALL BECAUSE THAT GUY CHECKED ME OUT!" 

"What a creep!"

"I didn't know when you wanted to get yours or if you still wanted it so I just did it today!" Kara jumped around and tried showing Boscoe.

"I still want to do it." I assured her.

"Harry what do you think?" I turned to Skype.

"I tried telling him but he was busy at rehearsals and never answered-" Kara was siting on my bed not paying attention to my laptop.

"But he's right here-" I tried telling her. She wasn't listening and kept talking.

"- I hope he likes it. I mean how could he not? It's so cool and sexy. Speaking of sexy, Harry. Harry is sexy. And Harry called me last night laughing. Laughing at me telling me how you told him about my Harry cutout! Why did you tell him about my cutout!?" Kara rambled on until she heard the boys start hysterically laughing at her.

 "Have you been on Skype this whole time?" Kara turned to me shocked.

"Yeah I've been trying to tell you." I explained.

"So you DO have a Harry cutout?" Louis laughed.

"Oh my god!" Kara shook her head.

"Don't worry, we saw Jordan's twitter." Zayn laughed.

"Jordan, you're one naughty girl!" Liam shook his head.

"Hell yeah!" Niall smiled.

"Niall!" I yelled at him.