Appreciation date?

Start from the beginning

He stands up and smacks my potbelly and ass. "Leave my belly." I say. "It's very nice so I had to touch it." he says. "That was more of an assault then a consented touch." "What's yours is mine and ours, yours, mine and ours." I roll my eyes. "You wish this body was yours."

He chuckles and get inside the bedroom. I see he left his phone on the side table so I decide to go through it. I already know the password so I open it. I go through it to check if there is anything useful and i see messages about meetings at home wara wara. I'm sure they were meeting up to talk about the case so there is nothing much to it.

I hear the tap close and i close the apps and put the phone down. I walk to my closet and open it to check what outfit to wear. He comes out of the bathroom still wet and the towel hung low around his waist. "Hopefully the tiles are not wet." I say. Scrumptious snack. "Don't worry i wiped the floor." he says.

"Is there a specific theme with this thing?" I ask. "No just wear something comfortable." he says. "Which clothing is comfortable in winter cause when you say comfort I think pjamas?" He chuckles. "I don't know but I'm sure you'll find something." "Come help me look." "Okay."

He comes close to me and kisses me first. "You know if you serious about this event you will help me look. Don't try and seduce me." I say. "Is it wrong to give you a kiss?" he asks. "Not necessarily wrong but for you it means you want something." "How could you portray me as this parasite that I'm not." I laugh.

"Ngyadlala." I say. (I'm joking.) He looks at the closet and after a few minutes he gives me a blue bootleg jean with a white lacy bodysuit and a white sweater and black puff jacket with black and white Jordans. "I wish it was summer cause I saw a bunch of dresses that were gonna look nice but this will do for now." he says.

"Is it warm outside?" I ask. " No it's really cold so maybe wear a vest underneath." he says. "I think the sweater will sustain me." We get dressed and after dressing up I tie my butterfly locs into a high bun and lay my edges.

"So what event is this?" I ask. "A nice one." he says. "Can we still eat breakfast now or should we wait until we get there?" "Snack on something." "Okay." I take my bag and put all the necessary stuff in it.

"Don't you want to take photos with me?" I ask. "Why should we take photos?" he asks. "It's some sort of memory reminder. Some of us have short term memory so these photos can come in handy." He chuckles. "Lets go outside then." I smile.

"First you going to take pictures of me only then I'll do the same with you and then we will take pictures together." I say. "Fine by me as long as it doesn't take 15 years." he says. "Nope it won't."

We go outside and take a bunch of photos. I don't know why i said we should take photos. I guess i am trying to make this relationship be as normal as possible even though it's clear as hell that this thing is not normal...or maybe you were feeding your conscience...shut up.

"I told you it wouldn't take long." I say. "Get some snacks and then we can get going." he says. I walk to the kitchen and take out my apples that are covered in peanut butter and chocolate and put them in a Tupperware. I also take some Doritos and strawberry yoghurt and two bottles of water.

"I'm done." I say. "Lets go then." he says. "Here's your bottle." "Thanks." He puts his arm around my shoulder and we walk out. I lock the door and we get inside the car.