Part 33

Jungkook pov,

Jk:Haven’t you sleep yet, Princess.

Era:no, I'm feeling down.

Jk:come here, let me read out some stories for you.

Era:Let's go.

Reading room,

Era:this book looks good. Read this out dad.

Jk:sure,

I took her in my lap & started to read out the book.

After sometimes, i heard the bell ring. Era is already fallen asleep. I took her into my arms & Heeds towards  the main door. Who could be at this hour.

I opened the door, & i didn’t expect the person who is infront of me.

Suga:hey jungkook,

Jk:Hyung You're here at this hour.

& then i remembered about era she is sleeping in my arms. I Don't know what to explain him. After-all i hide everything from them.

Suga:let me come in,

Jk:yeah sure,

Suga:jungkook,

Jk:hyung i can explain,

Suga: put her back into her room first.

_

Suga:why are you standing like a ghost.

Jk:umm,I'm,, I'm so sorry.

Suga:your daughter is so pretty, she got your signature look.

Jk:How did you know, i mean she is my daughter .

Suga:hah, your son looks cute too.

Jk: you know everything?

Suga:(he nods)

Jk:That means you know that who is my wife.

Suga:you mean your ex wife kim y/n taehyung's sister.

Jk:yes, hyung i wanted to tell but,,,

Suga:jungkook, it’s a disappointment.

Jk:You're mad at me right, I'm sorry hyung plz forgive me plz.

Suga:It just not about me, about jimin. He likes y/n, you know that what if he find out that You're his ex husband even Father of her childs.
What You're gonna explain to jin hyung.he will surely kill you for this,oh & i forgot about j-hope I'm sure he is gonna stop talking with you. I know namjoon knows about it.
& I'm also scared of your future You're again getting married. I know It's your life but It's not good. You have two options. One,tell everyone about all the truth & live a strss free life. Two,Don't tell anyone about it & live with your guilt.

Jk:(crying) i don’t know what to do everything happened in a real quick. I'm all alone now. I have nothing to do with this.

Suga:oh, boy. Shhh, Don't cry. Calm down. Why didn’t you told us earlier & explain me now. I will try to help you out from here.

Jk:our marriage was arranged. We both were not happy with that marriage, even tho she made a contract, that she can divorce me any time whenever she wants & i can't deny it. Even tho our married life was so stressful with lots of misunderstanding.

Suga:horrible,

Jk:then, somehow we both fell in love. I didn’t wanted you guys to bother about this marriage Problems. After we started to being comfortable with eachother.Then she got pregnant but she didn’t wanted to inform anyone. After they born we informed our family members. At that time i decided to tell you guys everything, but we both were going through a really hard time for office projects.
& one day she came to me & told me that we are getting divorced as the contract says that she can divorce me any time. I had no choice but to divorce her. She gave me a option to pick one from our kids. So i did what she wanted. I still Wonder why she did this to me.

Suga:I'm sorry for scolding you,

Jk:i deserve it. But how did you find out.

Suga:remember i was late for the meeting, i went to my wife's hospital to hand some files to her. When i was about leave i heard the News that there is a blast in a kindergarten playground. & i saw many children’s are brought up there. Some how i spotted you &  you were in a hurry & also found that y/n is behind you. You both were impatiently running towards the children wards. When i went there i saw both of you hugging a same kid & after that y/n pulled you in a tight hug for some reason that doctor told you. I was in a complete shock but then i understood that something is upto Between both of you. Then i saw both of you with two kids. I understand that they were your kids. Because the way you were admiring them.
After that i met with taehyung & he told me about you. So, now I'm here.

Jk:my life is in a whole mess, i just want to give my daughter a peaceful life & nothing.

Suga:i understand, but i don’t think so sia would be able to take y/n's place.

Jk:i just want to marry her for era, because my heart still beats for her.

Suga:did you told era.

Jk:i didn’t get the time.

Suga:you should take her Opinion too. She is also a part of you.

Jk:she likes her, still i will talk about it with her.

Suag:To be honest, i think marrying her will be the biggest mistake. You should talk with y/n. I Wouldn’t say that if there is another women but It's y/n. She seems different. Do you know about her past life.

Jk:i asked her many times but she never told me.  She just didn’t wanted to talk about it. She told me once that she had an elder sister but she died.I Don't know why but y/n hated her parents.

Suga:think twice before doing anything. Now I'm leaving.

Jk:hyung i wanted to tell you something, because you know everything about me now.

Suga:what?

Jk:This marriage...................................

.
.
.
.
.
.

Suga:be careful about it.

___