Part 14

Y/n pov

Hey little one, what are you doing. New feelings are working inside of me. I'm glad to have that feeling like it can heal my pain. I'm little excited to tell him. I never thought that,in my life i have to face that kind of situation ever.

Employee:mam your coffee.

Y/n:keep it here.

I'm not feeling to have this, but i have a meeting letter so i have to.

Jk pov

I noticed some changes in y/n's behaviour. Is something bothering her or she changed or she just trying to take care of her self. Umm,i think I'm Over thinking. Oh shit i forgot in some days our first wedding anniversary  is coming, i have a plan for that day. Hope everything goes well. Does even she remember about the day. No problem i will remind her.you know responsible husband.

2 weeks later,

Y/n pov

Today is the day, but I'm feeling like my body stopped working. There are lots of missed calls from his & my family. Somehow i managed to woke up & did my morning routine & get ready , i was about to go my stomach started hurting as hell.Now this is too much. I called my driver & told him to drive to the hospital. Then they shift me at hospital and everything turned black.

Time skips,

When i woke up, my Secretary was beside me. I'm not getting a good vibe.

The doctor entered,

Y/n:doctor what happened to me? 

Doctor:How are you feeling now.

Y/n:umm,ok

Doctor:i need to talk to you alone.

Now here is only me & him.

Y/n:will you tell me what happened, It's normal during this time right, soobin.

Soobin:calm down y/n, at first I'm sorry very sorry for your lost.

Y/n:what do you mean by that?

Soobin:The baby is gone.

Y/n:The fuck,are you for sure,

Soobin:yes.

Y/n:But How?

Soobin:did you ate any kind of pills.

Y/n:no i didn’t

Soobin:the main reason of your abortion is, abortion pills.

Y/n:i was never took that kind of pills, then how did  just this thing happened.

Soobin:i think someone tried to do this, like your enemy.

Y/n:know one knows about it

Soobin:something is really fishy ,

Y/n:i also think that,

Soobin:i would like to inform you that the report will be considered as a abortion because of taking pills.

Y/n:yeah do whatever, i can't change the rule

Soobin:not as a doctor as friend i will suggest you to don’t breakdown.

Y/n:who or whom did this, they are gonna pay for it, I'm not gonna spear them they don’t know with Whom they are messing.

Soobin:you are strong enough, i will sent you the report at your home in the evening.

Y/n:ok, i need to leave, can i

Soobin:yes, but be careful.

Y/n:ok,

I left the place,,

I felt like lots of knives are stabbing on my heart someone.
___

Arrogant On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara