Part 6

Jk's pov

Out of no where mom dad fixed my marriage with a business women i don't know nothing about her. But l Can't say no to mom dad they never forced me to do anything. First time they want something from me but i can't deny them.But my sister is not comfortable with this marriage she said that she don't deserve me.Yeah probably coz I'm so handsome. Every girl have a crush on me. Now I'm going a place the brides brother wants to meet me. I don't know why. He sent me a address now I'm heading at that direction.

After half an hour i reached the place It's quit empty & silent. I went a room i saw a familiar figure sitting on the sofa I'm in his back.

When i reach infornt of him. I got shocked it's v hyung, he was my senior at high school. I can see he was also shock to see me

Jk:v hyung you.

V:omg jungkook, you

Jk:that means you are gonna my future brother in law

V:yeah, I'm so happy to see you. Now i can assure that my sister gonna treat well.

Jk:I will try my best hyung, you know you are my idol & i can feel that your sister will be the angle

V:(smiles)

V: jungkook can i trust you

Jk: ofcourse hyung you can

V: i just want to tell you that always keep my sister happy,never let fall down her tears. Will you

Jk:i will,

V:you know what she is not like that the way she look. She is not ok.she needs a partner who can love her unconditionally & make her the happiest person in the world.

Jk: i will keep my each and every vows

V:Thanks,Let's take dinner together.

Jk:yeah It's pretty late.

V:hm

After finishing dinner v hyung greets me good bye & headed to his home

I'm so excited to meet my future wife coz my idol's sister will be the best one i guess. But who can be this girl. Wait but why hyung is too much worried about her. Ok let it be. I'm kinda feeling light right now.