Part 25

Author pov,

Day's passed , they are living quite busy life.

__

At night,

Jk: Are they already slept,

Y/n: yes,

Jk:come here now, i want to cuddle with my wife.

Y/n:aish,

While cuddling,

Y/n: kook can i ask you something

Jk:hm,

Y/n: what if or somehow we get separated, what you will do?

Jk:we are not gonna so,

Y/n:just answer me.

Jk: i just don’t know,

Y/n: will you still love me?

Jk: is there any doubt?

Y/n:um, what if i left you & betray you, what you will do?

Jk: I'm gonna.......

Y/n:You're gonna whattt?I'm not kidding, I'm serious.

Jk:you should know one thing & that is there is only one place in my heart for a life partner, if someone took the place that will be forever her.

Y/n:........

Jk:Btw why are you asking this types of questions,

Y/n: nothing, It's just...

Jk:Are you insecure?

Y/n: no, nothing. I'm gonna sleep,

Jk:let me land my head on your chest.

Y/n:pervert

Jk: It's the best pillow you know (chuckles)

___

Y/n got a call from a unknown number, after that she started to behave restless. She isn’t talking properly, barely started to come home & face is getting pale day by day. Something is bothering her really bad. Jungkook is getting tensed. Y/n stopped spending fare time with her family.

___

Y/n pov,

On call,

Y/n : i want to talk to you,

Y/m/n:Why so sudden?

Y/n:you know the reason, i want to clear everything

Y/m/n: ok then, i will clear everything today,

Y/n: I'm coming then,

Y/m/n: sure, come then at home,

__

At y/n's home,

Y/n: so now tell me behind her death

Mrs kim : you are still in it,

Y/n: this is the only reason i married to him. So you have to tell me now It's almost fucking 3 years of this marriage.

Mrs kim : Aren’t you happy with him & your children’s

Y/n:i wouldn’t like to answer this questions.

Mrs kim : you didn’t changed at all

Y/n: will you now answer me,

Mrs kim : You know that lisa was adopted. She was your dad's best friend's daughter. Her parents were under cover agents. When they got killed by Their enemies your dad took her custody. You might be thinking that she was a photographer. It was a whole lie, she also became a agent. She was studying the case about her parents. Then she fall in love with a wrong person,it was her enemy. When she got the order of killing him. She didn’t kill him, instead she took her life. About that man he was an lizard, he played with her.

Y/n: who's that? 

Mrs kim : Jackson, he is not a normal person. I don’t know much about him weather he is alive or not. Your dad & i was never forced her. We also loved her as our own child. After her death you also started to go away from us. Do you know how much we craved for you.

Y/n: why didn’t you told me that earlier?

Mrs kim : your dad doesn’t want you to be in trouble,  & about your medical Certificate we canceled it because you had a risk of your life.

Y/n: how i supposed to be connected here,

Mrs kim : they had eye on you, & we Don't wanting to lost our another daughter.

Y/n: But,  why did you fixed my marriage with him

Mrs kim : To make you again ok,

(Pause)

Y/n : Mom

Mrs kim : what did you say, you called me mom, it’s been 9 years since you last mentioned me as your mom.

Her mom hugged her real tight.

Y/n: I'm sorry, 

Mrs kim : we are sorry, for not telling you this, we knew that you were too sensitive about her.

Y/n: i love her soo much, Does v hyung knows about it

Mrs kim : He knows,

Y/n: He also never told me,

Mrs: He loves you so much so that he don’t wants you to be in anykind of trouble.

Y/n: but my trouble didn’t end.........

___

Jungkook pov,

It's already late night, where is she. Even her phone is switched off.what happened to her this days. She is behaving wired.suddenly i heard a knock on the  door. It's her she is back.

Jk: where have you been at this hour? 

Y/n:i had some important work.

Jk: but you left office at 7 & now 12:39

Y/n: I'm tired, can we talk in the morning.

Jk: what happened to you this days?

Y/n: I'm completely ok,

Jk: no, You're not.

Y/n: I'm not wanting to argue, so its better that, i sould go to bed now.

Jk: I'm your husband y/n,

She says nothing she walked pass me.
Then i heard Era's crying. I rush to her & saw she was is y/n's arm. She is calming her. Am i just Over thinking about her? 

__

Y/n pov,

On call,

Y/n: what do you want? 

???: you know what i want.

Y/n: I'm not gonna do that.

???: you have to neither, you know right.

Y/n:why are you behind us

???: because you started that, why you both sisters are same? 

Y/n: Is it a fault to love some one?

???: there is nothing wrong but you fell in love with the wrong person, he is mine.

Y/n:he was never yours.

???:(laughs) I'm the one who always saved him from you. I loved him first not you.

Y/n: it’s about fate.

???:Don't made me angry i already showed you what i have. so, you better listen to me.

Y/n: why are you binging so stubborn. Please stop this. You will find someone much better, & even tho we have our love signs our kids.

???:so what, i can kill them

Y/n: You're impossible

???:(laugh like maniac) 

Disconnect the call

___