Part 29

Jungkook pov,

Flashback,

Jk:Sia i want to tell you something maybe i will sounds like a selfish person but i hope you will understand me.

Sia:tell me jungkook.

Jk: You know that I'm a single father. & still you love my daughter. Even You're very concern about me. The thing is i know You're in love with me.

Sia:Yes I'm, i know you might have a horrible past or something, but, still i will love you.

Jk:I'm really sorry about that sia. I can't love you the way you do because i love her with bottom of my heart.

Sia:I was never curious about her, but today I'm. Is she alive or not.

Jk:she is alive,

Sia:Then why don’t you go to her & make her your's.

Jk:It's too late for that. But the main point is will you help me in one thing.

Sia:What's it?

Jk:will you marry me for Era's shake. I want a really good mother for her. I don’t think so i will able to love her as a mother loves her daughter. Just like a fake marriage.

Sia:If it comes to Era then, i will help you to come out from it. I will marry you. & don’t worry i will never have any hope on you that you will love me. I will always remind myself that, your heart belongs to someone else.

Jk:Are you really going to ruin your life because of us.

Sia:it could be one sided love but, I'm always gonna be greatfull that atleast I'm with my loved one.

Jk:I'm really, really greatfull to you.Thank you so much sia.

Sia:i will take a good care of her.

Flashback end

___

Jungkook pov,

At airport,

I'm waiting here from past 2 hours but that short creature haven’t arrived yet.

??:yo, jungkookshiii~ i'm here.

Jk:Jiminshiiii~

Jimin:leave me i can't breath.

Jk:You haven’t grown up a little right.

Jimin:stop making fun of me, i know I'm short. But one day when you will wake up from your sleep & gonna see me I'm taller than you. Hah,

Jk:Before i saw that, i should die.

Jimin:I'm tired let's go home,

Jk:your or mine,

Jimin:ofcourse mine coz there v is also waiting for us.

Jk:hyung also there.

Jimin:yeah now Let's go i can’t wait to meet him & hobi hyung.

Jk:omo hobi hyung also there, Let's go go go.....

___

Jimin:Omo guys i haven’t seen you for year's. I missed you guys a lot.

V:but we didn’t,

Hobi:shut up!  We did, come here bro. Let me give you a tight hug.

Jimin:Only you care for me hyung, they all are so bad.

Jk:ewww! So clingy.

Someone came under the sofa.

Suga:fuck who just disturbed my sleep.