XIV

LILLY

LILLY

He pins me down and thrusts inside me with a loud cackle. I cry as I feel the sting between my legs but I can't get up. He's too strong. I cry and tilt my head up to see Romano sitting on this black throne, watching me with a smile as Russo thrusts in and out like a maniac, loving the pain he causes me as he gets his pleasure from it. I cry for Romano to save me but he won't, he doesn't care. He's enjoying this. Both of them enjoy pain.

My night was doomed. Every time I close my eyes, I would get these nightmares of me getting raped by Russo in ways that I can't imagine as Romano watches with a sinister smile. This was my hell.

Carter Romano is my hell.

The last time I properly slept was when I tried to slit my wrists. My eyes burned with sleep but I can't do it. I can't sleep because the nightmares will start playing again. I hear the crunch of the tray being pushed inside from the corner of the cell. A piece of stale dry bread again. I ignore it but as I do, he scoffs "So disrespectful." His voice sends chills down my spine and I just push myself into the corner like a scared dog. He whistled "Get up, girl. We're going out for a walk." Then he enters the cell, holding a harness. Wiggling it in front of me "Do you like it? I got it for you. Up." I slowly stand up and he pulls me close to him by my waist. He takes no time in buckling the strap around my waist, pulling the harness up to my chest, and then tying it around my neck. The chest harness made my breast even more obvious. He takes a step back to look at my body and then gives me a nod of satisfaction "Perfect. Just need to get you into a dress." He grabs my hand and tries to pull me out but I hold his hand and he stops. I ask "Where are we going?" He answers vaguely "For a walk, remember?" I bite my bottom lip and his gaze flickers there, it stares there until I let my lip go. He grunts "Wise choice." And then pulls me out of the cell.

We walk out the door, down the hall, and up the stairs to a completely new room. I almost gasp when I see a naked woman on the bed. Spent, trying to catch her breath. I ask "Is she okay?" Truly concerned for her well-being. She didn't look hurt and she didn't look like she was having trouble breathing. Just sweaty. Carter scoffs "Keep asking questions and you'll replace her in five minutes." It takes me a second to understand but he says it before he pushes me inside the bathroom "I fucked her. Go change. Wear the harness on top of the suit."

I hardly take five minutes.

I put on the body suit. It covered me from my chest to my arms but not my legs. There were a pair of black heels and I knew they were for me too. I wear them as well as the chest harness.

I looked in the mirror and I felt exposed. The body suit could barely cover my ass, my legs were exposed and I was not comfortable at all. But I had to do this to satisfy him. I don't wanna live that nightmare. I don't want to go to Russo.