VI

LILLY

LILLY

I wake up -god knows how many hours later- to the smell of food. Warm food.
There was a tray kept in front of me of warm mashed potatoes and gravy with a piece of grilled chicken. Plastic fork and knife and a bottle of water. A couple of napkins on the side. My stomach growled and I wanted nothing but to devour that, but I had this feeling that it might be poisoned. No matter how my brain screamed at me to just take it and be done with life, I did not want to.

I push the tray further away from me and sat in the corner. The outside of the cell was dark again and when I kept my hands on my knees, I wasn't touching my skin. I look down to find myself in a change of clothes. Black track pants and a white T-shirt. The T-shirt was thin enough to help me survive in the humid cell but it wasn't enough to hide my breasts. Who changed me into this?
The shirt they gave me was gone. I pull out the strings of the track pants and use them as a hair tie to keep my hair up and away from my face. The nape of my neck dripped with sweat.

I was so hungry, I wanted to just take that food and shove it in my mouth using my bare hands but no, Lilly, no. It could be laced with something. Something to either kill you or something to make you high. You can't know for sure. Stop it. You can go another day without food as long as you have water.
I refuse to even drink the bottle they gave me. It could be poison or it could be salty. I can't do it. I won't do it.

I grab the water bottle I hid under the so-called blanket they gave me and I almost cried my eyes out when there was hardly a sip left. I put the ring of the bottle to my lips, taking the smallest sip. Small enough to wet my dry lips and to make my throat hum with satisfaction. And then saved the last drop for later.

"You're not gonna eat?" The voice is familiar. Low. Dominating. I swallow and shake my head "Not hungry." I knew he was hiding in the shadow outside the cell, lurking near it as he watched me from a distance. My thigh clenched together as I remember what he did in front of that crowd and my throat began closing. I almost tear up but he notices "Did you like my hand inside your panties, Lilly?" I don't answer. He says again "Was I the first man to touch you?" I stay quiet again.

"Aw, you can't give me the silent treatment, Lilly, not after I gave you that blissful orgasm. You came right on my hand and you moaned. I remember that voice very clearly. Soft, sensual, it made my balls hard."

He was baiting me, I know he was. I wanted to scream with every ounce of energy in my body but I don't. He wants a reaction. I won't give him one. I will not. But he still presses on "Do you know how tight my cock was after I made you moan? Do you want to feel it? Do you want me to put it in your mouth so you'll know?" I clench my eyes close and press my forehead to my knees "Please, stop." He chuckles "You won't be saying that when I fuck you in that cell, Tesoro (darling)." I say a little louder this time "Please stop. For the love of god, just leave me alone." The cell door creaks open and he walks in. Eyes angry, jaw clenched. He wore a blue shirt with the sleeves scrunched up to his elbows and black jeans. The shirt hugged his built body as if it were made for him. He had wide shoulders and a wide chest that led down to a slender waist. And through his jeans, I could tell his thighs had bulging muscles to them. I could tell he was scrunching his hands into a fist behind his back the way his muscles just moved in that shirt. He looks down at the food tray "Eat." I shake my head "I'm not hungry." He crouches down and laced his fingers together, looking down at my food again. He notices the empty water bottle I hide under the blanket and then looks at me "All this food and you still want to live on those tiny drops of water." I say "I've had many choices taken for me since I've been here. So let me keep this one." He rubs the back of his neck and I knew the rage built inside him in seconds.
His voice was low and haunting as he kept saying my name "Lilly, Lilly, Lilly,"
I knew that look. Hell.