X

CARTER

CARTER

My phone alarm goes off but I was awake for hours now. Mostly because she was snuggled against my back and it woke me up. Her face buried between my shoulder blades as she curves herself into me. Pushing into my side of the bed while her side was vacated that another person to sleep in.
Her breathing was soft on my skin.

Just one more hour of sleep because I have to face everyone outside. Just one more.

I slowly turn to my other side facing her. Changing positions had her moving but it had her moving closer not away. Her soft breaths were hitting my chest now and I shuddered. For fucks sake! I get up, I'm done trying to sleep for another hour.

I get up and I order room service for breakfast for her before I'm in the shower again.

Even as I showered, I could see her sleeping on my side, curved into my pillow. Her shirt ridden up to her chest and I could see her soft round belly. Her heavy breasts with deep red nipples peaked. I get hard in an instant. Fuck.
I grab my length and slide my hand up and down slowly, just tease myself mostly before I grab it right and start jerking off. Going up to the base and down to the head, groaning in ecstasy. My eyes glued to her as the warm shower rains on me and I had my cock in my hand, one hand braced on the glass. I stroke hard and lean my brow on the warm wet glass as I cum in my hand with a moan. I catch my breath and look at my come filled-hand, washing it in the shower and watch as it goes down in the drain. I smile to myself and shake my head, turning the shower from warm to cold.

I dress in black jeans and a white T-shirt and then I'm out of the door, leaving breakfast for her.

I make my way down to the golf course where my father waited for me. He was in his golf attire and when he looks at me, he shakes his head with silent disappointment because I wasn't gonna play the part. He was playing golf with Russo and Giovanni, his two trusted allies.
Giovanni smiles at me and nod his head before he takes position with the golf club. Russo chuckles and pats my back "How was your fuck last night, my boy?"

That's right, everyone expected you to have a good fuck. Even my dad had one before I walked down the hall to Selena for a good fuck. I shuddered when I imagined my dad fucking.

Giovanni said "Join us, Carter." I shake my head "Not a golf person." My father chuckles "He likes video games more." Russo rolls his eyes "Kids these days."

I'm in my fucking 30s.

I watch as a guy with blonde hair approaches us. He looked like younger Giovanni. Taller and wider build. He was dressed in a blue T-shirt and dark blue jeans. Luca. I fucking hated the guy since I was young. My dad wanted me to get along with him in high school but I couldn't. He was a bully and Elijah was the one who got bullied by him.