Bloopers

It showed Elder kettle reading a book "Once upon a time, there were two little sh**s named Cuphead and Mugman!" It showed the logo for bloopers. Elder kettle said "Once upon a time there was a little fella named Mugma-er Cuphead. Sh**t." He laughed. He sounded slurred "This is an Irish Elder Kettle sound like...these f****** bustards. THEYRE COMING FOR YA! THEYRE GONNA KILL YA!" Someone laughs in the background. "They call me king dice, 'cause that's who I am! A royal pla-*gibberish* plan...A royal pain whose diabolic-F*ck." It showed Cala giggling then she did a longer giggle then she asked "What am I doing?" Then it showed Thane "His debt to the Deviiilll is coming due today!" He's then silent for a moment

"I f****** it up real badly." It showed elder kettle "I'm pretty sure those people killed him...ITS CAUSE YOU MAKE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL! You make a deal with the devil, you're gonna get killed. You don't make a deal with the devil. He's a bad person. Not even a person, he's a....monster...Just like my father *crying*. It showed the actor "So come on Cuphead kid, cup--" *stuttering* f*** King dice said "So come on Cuphead kid, cup--" *stuttering* f***! Come on-cuphead kid." It showed Dreamworks. "Hey your timing is super F%*#ed." she laughed with the crew. It showed her actor. "Sorry, I f*****d up your whole thing. This is my song now AJ!" AJ said "Look at me I am the composer now!" Dreamworks made a *Blegh* sound Someone asked "You okay?" Dreamworks said "Yea-" she laughed along with the crew. "We're gonna have that shoot out of her mouth." They all made the noise. Dreamworks said "BLEGHEEH!" She did a weird laugh. Then she laughed like Hilda berg. Someone asked "Who sounds like that?" It showed Rootis reading the book accidentally saying "effer"  "And they all live happily effer af...eff...EVER, happily ever after! He then laughs.

"Effer, the hell is that?!" It showed Eggman "I MAY DO SCIENCE NOW, BUT BACK IN THE DAY..." there was laughter. "I WAS A HOOFER IN THE VAUDEVILLE! Hi-dehi-de-hi! Yup! Yeah? okay!" He sang opera "What Cuphead has in store! We all discovered that I'm a man today." It showed Rootis again with more ending about Cuphead "And they all lived happily ever after. Wait, no they didn't. Pretty sure those people killed him and chopped him up into little pieces and...drank the milk from his head. It was disgusting! He didn't know what was happening-it was scary." It showed Amy singing "We're gonna have some bloopers! Gonna mess them up!" It showed Eggman saying hitting the mic a bit "Get out of my room!" It then shows a large man with a watermelon for a head. He said "All aboard everyone!" He did a maniacal laugh. He then said "Oh Cuphead. You've got an express way to your doom!" He did more maniacal laughter. He then stops mid laugh and just looks at the script. It showed Jumper doing a line "We're gonna kill off Cuphead! With a gooet...F***!" Maxim laughs in the background. He then asked "You good?" Jumper said "Yeah I'm good." He then asked confused on what she said "With a what?" Jumper said "With a gooet...F***!" Someone said in the distance "No!" It showed Zardy doing his lines "This is my nice person voice. This is the way I speak when I'm being nice to people." He did a lower voice "This is what I sound like when I'm mad." It showed Skid and pump doing they're lines. Skid did his lines "His debt to th-aaah I went..." he made quacking noises. It showed Pumpkitten about to do her lines "Pumpkin kitties, what do they sound like?" She shrugged "What do they sound like? I don't know. Probably like this:" she made it sound like she's filled with pulp "This is what they sound like." They did three laughs then it showed Rootis doing the lion king bit. "The circle of life!"He then forgot the other lyrics so he made some up that sounds similar to the original. "Nailed it!"He then said quietly "I didn't nail it because I only know the circle of life part." It showed Daddy dearest ready to record "I can do it even more intense. Lemme lean in to that. Let me try one with an ear off.""Take it higher? Is coming due today!!!" He laughed "I'm going overboard on it, here we go!" It showed Rootis again. "And they lived happily ever after on a farm far far away." It showed king dice doing Devil's lines. "You agreed to my game and you lost. You accepted the odds now you'll cough up the cost! Don't F*** with me b**** or I swear! I'll shove up my d*** up your skull like cheap chinaweeeaaar!!" Daddy dearest watched behind king dice "Yeah I don't think it should be as angry."  "Probably." King dice said "Is this cannon?" He said in a old times announcer voice "They call me king dice cause that's who I am! A royal pain whose diabolical plan! Circus of values." It showed him in the recording studio It showed him in the recording studio Then the watermelon became responsive again.

"...What?" Sonic said "Hey we came we saw. We made embarrassment. Of me mostly. Not you, me." Sonic did silly voices "Let's just smash him." Maxim said in the background "Do yogi bear!" Maxim yells. Sonic said "Let's go get a picnic basket. Hey Boo Boo. Let's just smash him!" It showed Elder kettle "And they all lived happily ever after. Well, except for me. I lived alone, cold...the boiled water in my kettle belly has gone out now..I miss my wife." Then it ended.