𝟭𝟴 - ❝𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘆𝗮❞ ❤️

Start from the beginning

you read a wattpad story once where all the hashira came to modern times and kept bashing koyoharu gotouge for creating their stories like that.

but would it be too harmful to reveal that in their story, yes, muzan was defeated?

would it really change anything?

as long as you didn't reveal how, or when, then it should be alright.

there was lots of time between the early 1900's when demon slayer took place to 2023. there was no saying for them that muzan kibutsuji was defeated in their own timeline, instead maybe their ancestors'.

so, you nod, before remembering again, the man is blind.

"yes. yes, he is defeated in my year"

kagaya's eyes widen in glee, a broad smile reaching his face.

"ah, how wonderful! to know all our efforts, even if he is not defeated in our timeline, he will be defeated in not too long is truly invigorating"

you smile.

"thank you, [name]. i know how troubling it must be for you to be so far back in the past without some of the things to keep you comfort"

you smile, "thank you, ubuyashiki... -san..?" you question, feeling kind of odd using formalities.

he smiles, "ah, please do not worry about formalities. you may call me kagaya"

you beam slightly, before humming.

"well, i'm not left completely without things from my timeline"

he raises an eyebrow.

you knew this might be a bad idea, but you trusted ubuyashiki. he wouldn't spill the information, it would stay confidential between you, him, and possibly his family.

you smile at his confusion and the kids' as well.

you usher all the kids over, who looked hesitant. but as if kagaya could sense it, he nodded and they all huddled over.

you pulled your side bag out from your jacket, reaching in and pulling out your phone.

the kids looked confused.

"this is a phone. it's a rectangular box of sorts. it's a technological device" you explain, everyone looked intrigued.

"phones are a modern day necessity. almost everyone has one. phones can do almost anything you wish"

they all looked very intrigued now.

"you can call people"

"call people?" kiriya questioned, before flushing.

"sorry"

you smile brightly, "it's okay! yes, call people. uhm, calling people.. it's.. well"

you shake your head.

"okay, so say you had a phone" you looked at kiriya and he nodded slowly.

"and you stayed right here" he nods.

"and i had a phone, and traveled all the way to the other end of the country"

they all looked confused.

"one of us could press 'call', and the other would receive it"

they all looked shocked.

"you can communicate with people instantly, no need to rely on letters and animals. messaging is another format of this. if you do not wish to speak to someone actively, you could message them. messaging is like writing a letter, except it's delivered instantly"