Chapter 11

Mina is busy arranging flowers in the vase when Chaeyoung breaks the silence.

"Nice flowers but why are there three red roses in a bouquet of yellow marigolds ?" Chaeyoung ask while poking the said flower.

"I bought the marigolds while Bambam gave me those red roses." She smell the flowers and later on finding the roses out of her hand.

She quickly glances to Chaeyoung, seeing her angry expression.

Mina's eyes travels down on Chaeyoung's hands and there she sees her gripping the nice flowers as if they were hostages.

"You.. Accepted....THE FLOWERS.... From.... Who?" Chaeyoung ask in a low, dangerous tone causing Mina to panic.

The brunette gulps, answering in a quite hesitant tone

"Ba.. Bambam?"

"You accepted flowers from Bambam? Three red roses from Bambam? Do you know it means when a boy gives three whatever color roses to a girl?" Chaeyoung yells, annoyed, irritated.

"Hey! Calm down! It's not like he confessed to me or anything! a..and it's not like I'm happy to r..receive that from Bambam!"

"Eh? them why are you stuttering and blushing ? What's with that reaction? Seriously you act like a wife caught cheating!" Chaeyoung replies with her expression scrunching while Mina is sweating madly on where she stands.

"What's with the sudden anger and accusation? I'm not cheating! And it's not really like I'm happy!" Mina says back as she twirls a bundle of strand of her hair.

"That is not cute! what's with that twirling of hair and fidgeting? You like him!" Chaeyoung  gasp incredulously

"What the?! Stop throwing accusations, you freak! I'm really starting to get mad!"

When their bickering had started getting intense Dong woon storms inside crying while carrying his left hand.

The bickering couple immediately stop shouting and show how lovey dovey they were getting at the moment by Chaeyoung quickly wrapping an arm around Mina's shoulder and grinning.

"Mina! Help me! I cut my finger!" Dong woon cries after tossing Chaeyoung's arm away from Mina's shoulder.

"What the heck? It's not like a cut can kill!" Chaeyoung mumbles to herself, already getting used to the situation.

Whenever her father is around them, she will be immediately set aside and all lights are turned to Mina. Not like she was complaining though, she just wants Mina's attention to herself.

"Hmp! It's not like I'm jealous." She whispers as she walks toward the ignored flowers.

"Here let me put a band-aid on it be careful next time, okay?" she hears Mina say.

"Okay, Thank you Mina! You're the best daughter-in-law!" Because Chaeyoung is on her back, she didn't see Mina's  full on tomato, shy face at what her father said.

They are not yet married but Dongwoon always address Mina as daughter-in-law so much to Chaeyoung's liking because that means her father widely accepts Mina to be her lawful wife.