Chapter 8

Warning half of the chapter is a cliche scenario cause my imagination is limited 🤣🤣🤣

It's already dark now and her house is just one more corner away. She didn't expect Chaeyoung to be there. It must be just a coincidence that they saw each other at Hwang's ice cream shop however they didn't talk to each other which slightly torn Mina.

She sigh when she feels a grip on her hand. Turning her head around, she saw two unrecognizable men smiling like a pervert at her.

"Let me go!" She hiss while trying to free herself from the grip that seems to get tighter and tighter after her every try.

"Shouldn't you ask who we are first?" Said the first man who's holding her hand behind her back.

"I don't care who you are so why should I ask?! Let me go!" God, of all times she's feeling scared already and no one will surely stop by this shady place.

"Looks like we got a stubborn woman here. What about you give us your necklace?" Said the other man.

"The necklace? No! Anything but that!" Never would she give it to anyone. It came from Chaeyoung and they are the only one who has that pair. She will never give it because it came from Chaeyoung!

"Really? Anything?"

'Shit, shit, shit!'

"We would like to have you for a night. Come on Missy. You'll have a very good night!"

"No!" She wriggle and tried to break free but it was just useless. Then all of the combat training she studied was the only option now. She used to study once and it did save her once, no harm trying now.

With all her strength she first decided to kick the most delicate part of the man in front of him but the latter seemed to notice it so he dodged.

"Don't try to fight back!" He walk beside Mina to avoid any attacks, then he held her wrist and started sniffing her out.

"Go away!"

The man held back but his hand lingers around her waist.

"Nice necklace you have there but you also have nice body. I wonder what I should take first?" The man holding her ask but nothing registered on her mind, for she was busy praying for a savior.

Now she regretted ignoring Chaeyoung a while ago. If only she just stayed longer if only she didn't hold her pride to tell the blonde hi, if only she is not stupid . . .

"Chaeyoung. ." She murmurs as she holds back her tears.

"Hey! You guys are pathetic ganging up on a lady!" Someone shouted.

Mina look up and all her hopes brings down seconds ago were changed with happiness that her savior came. It was Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung look at her and she couldn't be mistaken the blonde smiled at her.

Mina knows Chaeyoung smiled at her even though it was dark.

"Mind your own business kid unless you want to join her." The man lick his lips as he and his companion turn to Chaeyoung.