Chapter Twenty-Three: Domestic Foolishness

Magsimula sa umpisa

"YOU MOTHERFUCKING-" Kusuo cut himself off when he saw you, out of breath, with sweat nearly dripping down it. The position was innocent on its own but paired with a horny boys, it could be used for some less than innocent things.

"Hehe, sorry!" You stood up quickly and ran your fingers through the top of your head. "Forgive me?"

Flustered, Kusuo looked away and crossed his arms, looking like he was about to pout.

"You...you can make it up to me later."

Smirking that you got your way, the two of you began to trail upstairs and into your apartment.

You pushed on your door out of habit and began to silently panic when it didn't open. Behind you, you heard Kusuo sigh sarcastically and place a hand on your shoulder.

"What would you do without me?" He smirked, turning the key in the lock.

"Thanks babe!" You jokingly flirted, placing a finger on his chin.

"Babe?!" His face turned red as you laughed and entered your apartment.

"Okay, I'm gonna take a shower to get ready. Shall you join me?" You held out a hand as if you were offering him a dance.

"Sure, m'lady." Kusuo laughed along, secretly hoping this wasn't a joke.

Wrapping your hand around his waist, you pulled him close to your chest and watched his eyes flutter.

The boy was surprisingly light and was easier to hold in such a way. His grip tightened on your clothes as he pulled you closer and closer with each passing seconds.

Your lips eventually collided with one another and his chest fully pressed against yours.

His tongue pressed against your lips and tried to get into your mouth but you pulled away.

"Shit, I'm so sorr-"

"Damn, your hot when your flustered." You proceeded to drop him onto the floor with a loud thud. "Anyway, like I was saying, I'm gonna take a shower."

"Y'know, you're kind of an ass. You can't just kiss me like that and drop me!" Kusuo rolled his eyes as he held out a hand.

Grabbing it, you pulled the male off the ground and watched him dramatically fall into you.

"Oh no! Gravity! It's so strong! I'm gonna fall!"

"Ack! No! Stop, I'm sorry!" His chest weighed down on you and began to buckle your knees. "I'll do anything, please!"

"Oh? Anything?" Kusuo smirked, beginning to lighten the weight he was applying to you.

"Dammit, pervert! Stop weighing on me!"

"If we made a deal, perhaps I would stop."

"Fine! Ack! My knees! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

Immediately, Kusuo lifted all his weight and smirked at your pissed of expression.

"Play one of those games with me."

"What games?"

"At the party."

"It's chosen randomly! I can't decide that!"

"Oh no! Gravity!"

He began threatening to topple down on you as he swayed side to side.

"Fine! If we get chosen, I'll do anything! Now stop!"

"Eh good enough." Kusuo shrugged and smiled. "I'm gonna find something to wear in your closet."

"Fine...you win..."

Strolling into your bathroom, you pulled a white towl off of your shelf and placed onto the floor.

After undressing yourself, you turned on the water and and stepped inside.

It ran down your skin warmly as you grinned to yourself, noting how nice it
felt.

Meanwhile, a perverted pink haired male stood in front of the bathroom door, debating his next move.