"It's not too late.You can still have that life.You still have a long life ahead of you"Mrs Jeon said

"We will see"

"Have your food"

"Mom do you know how happy Jin hyung was when I told him that I didn't go through with the abortion"

"Really?"

"He was excited that another Kim will be entering the family.His child is going to have a niece or nephew.He gave me goosebumps by reminding me that I'm actually going to bring a real person into the world.Isn't that a beautiful thing?"

"Taehyung should have been the first one to learn about this happy news"

"Mom didn't i try to tell him?.He was the one who decided to block me and now his phone is unreachable.Then what is my fault in that"

"You did baby.I'm not blaming you for anything.Eat a lot okay.Don't worry about anything"

"Okay.I'm gonna take a nap afterwards.I'm a bit tired"

"Sure do that.Get plenty of rest before you start your new schedule"

**
Even after a week Mrs Jeon couldn't get in touch with Taehyung.Jungkook was getting worried about the father of his child.Usually he would be swimming in a pool of his own tears but after coming back from the abortion clinic he had become a little stronger.

"Jeon Jungkook ,Jungkook,JK.How is that even after a week you are still trending on twitter"Hoseok remarked as he was scrolling through his twitter feeds.The omega had come to the agency to relax after concluding his shoot.

"Fans were shocked.They are still in a frenzy because of your pregnancy news more than the tour being canceled and your hiatus"Yoongi said.

"They are basically obsessed with you"

"Well they are going to get tired about talking about me.People were born to talk anyways.There isnt much i can do about that.Right now I have bigger problems that need my attention"Jungkook sighed

"Is your baby daddy still mia?"Hoseok asked

"Yea.I'm going to the hospital right now.If I don't find him there I'm going to his hospital.I will go to his hometown if I must.I'm losing my patience"

"It could be that he lost his phone or it got stolen"Yoongi said

"Maybe"

When Jungkook got to the hospital he met up with Jimin and the older told him that Taehyung had taken a break from work.He said that's all he knew.Even the lady at the information desk said the same thing.Jungkook didn't realize that whatever happened between them had affected the alpha to the point that he would take a break from work.The Taehyung he knew was very passionate about his job.He would show up to work even when he didn't feel well.

Jungkook thought of stopping by the alpha's apartment building just to check on him.He went straight to Taehyung's floor but the apartment was locked and he didn't even have his set of spare keys yet.Where in the world could have Taehyung gone.Probably he went on a vacation.

Before leaving he stopped by the information desk on the ground floor.Maybe he could get some information about Taehyung's whereabouts.He was further shocked when he got to know that Taehyung moved out of his apartment the same day he visited the Jeon's residency.On top of that he was told that the owner of the apartment had put it up for sale.

Now the question was where could have Taehyung moved to.Jungkook was feeling restless and out of breath.Taehyung had completely abandoned him for good.The omega pulled himself together and went to Jin's place.