When she took a step inside, weapons were quick to be thrown at her person. With widen eyes, she jumped as she started to do flips to avoid the sharp objects.

This is (Y/n)'s Overwhelming Crisis Évasion Capability. (Y/n) has absolutely no attack power, but she's amazing at dodging things!

"What the heck?!" She asked in fear as she landed on the teacher's podium. With the slight tilt of the podium she fell backwards, but Asmodeus was quick to catch her before she could injure herself.

"Mistress! Are you alright?" He asked her as he set her onto her feet.

She nodded her head, "I'm alright, thanks for catching me" she thanked him as she got herself balanced.

Clapping caught both of their attention, they look over to see a crowd of students standing next to them.

The one clapping was a boy with yellow hair, he was balancing on his tail as he lowered his hands, "well done"

"Wonderful!" Said a tall girl in a skimpy version of the school's uniform.

"No wonder she's the honor student, the way she moved to dodge those" the one who said it in amazement was a very short owl.

A boy that was covered in fur and had a samurai sword on his hip was the next one to comment, "I'd like to see that again!"

"Hardship makes a man" a guy with a lion's face commented.

"You mean woman" a student with short purple hair corrected him.

Claric moved over to (Y/n), swinging his arm over her shoulder, "you were amazing (Y/n)-chi!" He praised her.

"Uh?"

"But I was wrong" said the samurai boy in disbelief.

The boy that was balanced rose his arms up, "heck yeah! I win!"

"Alright, I'm handing out the winnings" a boy with his ears pierced with said as he held up money.

Asmodeus turned to fully face the students, "what is the meaning of this, you could have harmed Mistress (Y/n)!" He exclaimed as he was angry for putting her in harms way,

The boy with the ear piercings turned to look at him with an uninteresting look, "what man? It's just a prank"

The yellowed hair boy nodded his head, "we  were betting on how many would hit the honor student" he explained to them with a smile.

(Y/n) looked at the boy in slight dread, "I almost died on my first step in" she muttered to herself.

"Her dodging wasn't nearly as impressive as the guy who caught all of them" the tall girl commented.

That caught the three's attention, "who?" Say simultaneously.

"Ridiculous!" A loud voice startles the three students, (Y/n) accidentally leaned toward Claric as the voice startled her.

They looked over to the source of the voice.

There stood a really tall and buff guy, he had various kind of weapons sticking out of his skin as he stood there unfazed. He was looking at the (h/c) haired girl with piercing golden eyes, "I would never do anything as cowardly as to dodge!"