yn's perspective

is it all fine now?
it is.

Okay, I can pretend at least!

My sister- um the princesses are fine and probably happy to. Jasmine is expecting her first child!!
The whole kingdom is cherished

Also wondering about hwasa and jessi?
They're back to their homes. Hwasa got engaged and Jessi says she's too hot to handle!. Cringe. But isn't that a fact?

In short like always everyone is happy and making their best moments!!

But, me?
Where am I?
Where is jungko- must be happy with his girl. Why do I care?

He broke me, actually destroyed me.
But it was because of the brainwash, right? Why am I wasting my time

But. The bad thing is

I still want him. Him only
It isn't easy  to forget all the memories, to forget all my expectations from him, to forget our little moments,
To forget , jungkook.

I wish all this had never happened
Everything was fine until- the secrets were out.

As I'm thinking about him. Is he too thinking about us? About me?

**************************************
Lec ( your manager) : yn you've a letter for you wanna read?

Yn:  ughh who do you think will write a letter, to me? Joke.

Lec: I'm leaving this here, do whatever you want to do with this. Also it's 7pm already I need to go I've a date waiting for me. Your food is there on dining table make sure to have it quickly! Ok, take care bye!

Yn: yeah, bye! Enjoy your dinner with your dater?

Lec : learn how to crack jokes princess!
*she left*

Hmm let's see who send a letter to me?

Jungkook? Wait what!
Jungkook!!! Fucker!!Asshole!! Headless chicken!! Dickhead- I never saw that tho- stop yn stop!!

✉.

Dearest yn,
I'm sorry. That's a small word for my mistakes. I ignored everything baby I love you. And to be honest, I know how difficult to live without you. I need you yn ,i want you, I can't live without you. No one can never take your place no one.  If you can possibly still forgive me then I'll make sure to do everything to make our relationship work please yn please. If it's a yes then I will be waiting for you Tomorrow. At castle jeon.
I know you won't be comfortable there but everyone is out. Please be there.
Love,
Your Jungkook.
*************************************
Will yn go?
Is jungkook lying?
Where's jungkook's fiancé?
Read to know more!
Xo, author 💕🧿