why me?

*Authors pov*

You , three beautiful ladies reached New York.

Y'all got your room. Honestly, one room was there with had a big bed  and a small one.

Yn told hwasa and jessi to share the big one and she said that she'll sleep in the small one.

.▪︎°◇Yn's pov◇°▪︎.

Hwasa and jessi had decided to use their powers.

To make them visible to everyone, cause they wanted "cute" boys from New York to look at them and go crazy over them. Lol.

But honestly speaking, they both are very pretty and anyone could fall for them.

Both of them came and asked me to sign some sort of  agreement.

Hwasa and jessi: sign it princess!!!

Yn: what is it?

Jessi: read~

The agreement;

You can't say no, or deny any of the things we do this trip is to make it memorable not  depressed one!

By signing the agreement you agree  that we can make you wear whatever you want. We can take you where ever we want too. We can eat as much as we want. And also there's no chance for you to not sign it. So you've to sign it.

Love,
Fairy jessi and hottie hwasa :)

-
(Sign)

Yn chuckled and signed the agreement
And said: here you go hottie hwasa and fairy jessi!!

Three of them laughed!

Hwasa : ok so the plans are as follows,
We're going to the picnic!!! And I know a very beautiful place it's next to a river. They say swans are also there~ and if you're lucky then you see them.

Yn: wow guys!

Jessi: and for the evening I am taking you guys for the night pub!! Ayeee!!!

Yn: what-t-t?

Hwasa: you've already signed it princess! Ok now go wear this-
*She hands you a dress*

Yn: it's so revealing

Jessi: you look so pretty princess!

Yn: you sure-?

Hwasa: yes we're not let's go!

*author's pov*

Three of you reached their,

Hwasa: guys come on let's go there!!
And make our picnic spot!

Hwasa: guys come on let's go there!!And make our picnic spot!

(Hwasa)

Jessi and yn: wait!!

They said while running~