The cheerleaders and the bad boys

Caroline and Elena were enjoying their cheerleading practice, Caroline was the head cheerleader and Elena co-captain. The girls were the best of friends including their best friend Bonnie who wasn't on the cheerleading squad anymore because she got pregnant by Jeremy Gilbert who was her boyfriend. When Caroline wrapped up practice, Elena and Caroline joined Bonnie on the bleachers.

"So how was it?" Caroline asked her friend.

"Great as always" Bonnie smiled at her friend.

"Thank you, that is what I was looking for" she grinned.

"Here they come" Bonnie gestured to behind them. Caroline and Elena turned to see their boyfriends there who also happen to be brothers.

"Kol!" Elena got happy and ran into Kol's open arms and kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

"Klaus!" Caroline jumped into his arms and kissed him like she'd die that day and it was their last kiss.

"Get a room" Bonnie joked. Elena pulled away first and playfully glared at Bonnie.

"We did, last night" Elena winked at Bonnie.

"Too much info for me, well see you later" Bonnie left and Elena went back to kissing Kol.

----------------------------------------------

Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena were in their pajamas having girls night. It had been a while because now that Bonnie was pregnant, it was really crazy at first but now Bonnie is balancing her social life and personal all at once.

"What's it like being pregnant?" Elena asked Bonnie.

"Its something completely scary and wonderful. I mean I get morning sickness but when I get to hear the heartbeat at the Doctor's office and place my hand on my stomach, I feel safe and secure and I feel protective" Bonnie explained the wonders of being pregnant.

"That sounds wonderful" Caroline commented.

"It is but I didn't choose this life, it chose me and now I am getting the handle of it being my future."

"But still sounds like you're maturing with this baby inside you" Caroline pointed to Bonnie's three month belly.

"I am and now I have to take a really bad pee. Another thing I hate about pregnancy is that I have to pee all the time" Bonnie then went to the bathroom. Caroline turned to Elena.

"That sounds like Bonnie is going to be a great mom. I know I will be as well one day" Caroline sighed.

"Me to and I hope Kol is the father. I love him more then anything else" Elena sighed as well. She wanted her future to be intact but there was no guarantee.

"Same with Klaus" was all Caroline said before she got a great idea. She smiled from ear to ear. "What if we get pregnant?"

"What?" Elena thought Caroline was joking.

"Think about it, one day in the future Klaus and Kol could break up with us and we will be left with the what ifs. But if we purposely get pregnant, then they're guaranteed to stay in our lives because of the children" Caroline explained.

"Caroline, my brother is already having a baby at sixteen and Bonnie is seventeen like us. There is no way Kol and Klaus would agree with purposely knocking us up" Elena explained to Caroline.

"What if we don't tell them?"

"What?"

"What if we purposely not tell them we're trying to carry their kids so that we could be in their lives forever whether it works out or not."

"You do know you want me to lie right?"

"Yes, please Elena, join me with this. We can all have babies together with the ones we love" Caroline was referring to her, Elena, and Bonnie.

"Fine, but if we get caught I'm ratting you out" Elena gave in.

"Deal" Caroline and Elena shook on it and they both smiled.