Practicing his song!

MY ASS LIED, I forgot to write it so I'm writing 2 days late 😭but here is chapter 2! I'm unironiclly liking this ship😨

Warren pov:
I walk into the house, it Looks really nice. I've heard we are getting our own rooms so that's pretty cool, I get to store all my collections and stuff from the friendship organization away neatly! I look around the living room, there's a clock, computer, notepad, a piece of meat with a can beside them, a lamp and a butterfly..
'Wow his wings are beautiful, I can't wait to get mine' I though to myself and smiled. The butterfly shakes my hand "my names shrignold" he said and flys to everyone shakes hands and leaves. "Sorry about him, he's very busy and his schedule is tight right now. Don't mind him if he comes flying in and out all the time" the clock said. "My names Toby, this is Paige, this computer is Colin, the sleeping lamp over there is Larry and these two are Steve and can. Nice to meet you all! We know all your names so no need to introduce".
I nods and grab my things and go to my room. I arrive to my room I'm so surprised of how big it is "whoa it's so big, I can't wait to stay here"
I looked at the schedule "oh I work in 3 days, I can get ready before then, I need to practice my song!".

3rd person:
Warren grabs his piano and his little white board to show his animation to the 3 boys he's teaching. "Okay let's do this, I can do this it's easy. It's just a practice" Warren says hyping himself up. He starts to sing and practice, he's very proud of his singing.
While he was singing shrignold flys in, then sits on warrens bed and just watches him 'wow he has a nice voice' he thinks. Warren keeps singing not noticing the butterfly on his bed.
He turns around and screams out of fear "OMG YOU SCARED ME!" He says yelling at shrignold. Shrignold blushes out of embarrassed "I'm so sorry friend I didn't mean to? are you okay?" He says putting his hand out for Warren to grab.

I'm just gotta post this
And tomrorow wil be a long chapter
It's like 11 pm and I took my meds and I'm sleepy AS HELL!!
see you guys !!