15.

3rd person pov
-

They fell asleep together.

"How are we gonna wake them up? Its already dark out, we need to go." Vance said, getting impatient.

"They'll wake up soon!"

"Well they better hurry up, my god!"

-

Robin stirred awake, finally getting up. He was about to stand up but didn't wanna disturb Finney.

He smiled softly at Finney, though Finn had his eyes shut.

"Robin— you're clueless."

"What?"  He gave his attention to Bruce.

"You guys are just... whatever. But uh.. you look like you've been getting pretty close.." he smirked and winked at me, which I scoffed in return.

"I got the scare of my life before, Finn literally held my face and I thought he was about to kiss me. But he wiped something off my cheek."

(Finney's pov: bold, Robins pov: cursive)

I was about to kiss you, fucking idiot.
I wasn't scared because he was about to kiss me, I was scared because he pulled away.

I wish he understood how much I liked him.
him.

(How cute, you guys wanna join me on a busy freeway? 😜)

Finney

I cant believe he thought I was still asleep, I couldn't even fall asleep with his loud ass snoring.

He was scared because I was about to kiss him tho. Does he hate me? Was it the right idea to pretend there was something on his face?

"Sorry about that."

"FUCK— oh, you're awake?"

Robin

I'm so glad I wasn't thinking out loud, or saying anything I was about to say. It would have been so embarrassing now knowing Finn was awake the whole time.

"Yeah.. I never really fell asleep, sorry for scaring you by making you think I was about to kiss you."

No Finney. I wanted you to.

"Oh haha, that's not what scared me.."

"Then what did? That was all that happened."

Thinking you hated me, Finn. I love you, cant you see that?

Maybe I was thinking out loud. The words I was thinking slipped out. Fuck.

"I love you Finn."

"What?" I couldn't tell if he was blushing or extremely worried, he looked beautiful either way.

He's so pretty, I just wanna-

wait, shit.

"Huh? What? What? Nothing, I didn't say anything. I mean- I did, like. I did and..

What? In a friend way, I love you—

In a friend way." But I didn't. I never have, how did I never realise that? The day we met, I could have punched his head in. But I didn't. Something was stopping me, was that because I knew I loved him?

I really, really wanted to kiss him.

"Oh shit, bro got busted." Vance whispered, I seemed to have been the only person that heard it.

"We know what you mean, Robin!" Griffin interrupted. He gave that stupid sweet smile he always gives, he's just always happy. He's cute, in like a child way kinda cute. I don't find him attractive.

"Plus, we know you aren't gay so it's okay!"

I put my head down.

I felt horrible, ashamed of myself. Griffin was only pretending he didn't know because he thought Finney didn't know, but it still hurt to think about it. I really am just a stupid fairy, what's wrong with me?

-

Finn

We finally all got back to Robins house, Robin had his head down the entire time since Griffen mentioned he was gay.

(NO HELP I WAS REWATCHING THE BLACK PHONE AND REALISED ITS SPELT GRIFFEN NOT GRIFFIN. IVE BEEN SPELLING IT GRIFFIN FOR SO LONG BUT IT LITERALLY IS WITH AN E ON THE POSTER, I PUT A PHOTO AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE)

I intertwined my fingers with his again, I found myself wanting to do that a lot more often.

He looked up to face me, his face was covered in blush.

"Are you okay?" I gripped onto his hand a little tighter.

"Fine."

"You don't seem fine, are you sure?" I almost wished I could take back my words in that moment. He was right, I 'baby' him too much. Always making sure he's okay, always wanting to be there for him, doing anything in my will power to help him. But I care about him a lot, he's my best friend.

But I hate him being my best friend. I hate when people ask why we're so close and having to say 'because we're best friends'. I fucking hate it more than anything. I don't want to be his best friend, I so badly just want to kiss him, hold hands with him but not in a platonic way, I want someone to ask me why we're so close so that I can say

'Because we're boyfriends'.

ANYWAYS

WHAT.