5.

3rd person

The two stayed on Finney's bed just hugging for a while, they both were just enjoying holding eachother while it lasted.

Robin used a finger to lift up Finney's chin, "you awake amor?"

Finney groaned as he stretched a little before getting up. They both contemplated going to school, but chose not to and to just stay home all day. He stood up and went to go to the bathroom, he returned a little while later and stood in the door frame staring at Robin. "You can't stay at my house you know, my dad will kill me and you." He said in an attempt to warn him, but Robin wouldn't listen.

"It's fine, he wont do anything. I'll just act like I'm not here, easy peasy." He shrugged as he shuffled himself off the bed, he walked over to Finn and played with his hair a bit. Finney didn't think anything of it until he remembered, 'Robin likes boys. I'm a boy. I don't want Robin to like me.'

"Right. Cant, sorry. Get out of my house." Finney grabbed his shoulder and lead him to the front door, basically forcing him out.

"Jeez okay, okay. Sorry, I'll get out! What are you pushing me for?" Robin yelled in a more aggressive tone. "I— I just-"

He was at loss for words, he had literally no idea how to put it without it sounding homophobic. "You're gay!"

Robin was taken aback, was his friend really gonna kick him out over that after he just helped comfort him? "So?" "So?! I cant.. I don't know. It's different if you're touchy or close and straight. But it's weird if you're gay and touching my hair and stuff! People will get the wrong impression and—"

"No. I know what you mean. Bye Finney."

Robin stormed out of Finney's house without giving him a chance to say anything else.

Finney

'Bye Finney' Finney?! He always calls me Finn, or 'amuh,' whatever it is! Did I offend him?

(its amor bestie🥰)

I walked off to my room with tears almost pouring down my face, I don't know why I was crying, i was just upset. I hated upsetting other people though, mainly my friends. Was he even my friend? I mean, he hugged me, he tried to comfort me and skipped school to be with me—

Oh shit, I fucked up.

I stood up and ran out my front door quickly, I saw Robin walking off staring at the ground. "Robin! Wait!" I called after him, but instead he just sped up his pace.

He turned a corner and I started sprinting, as I turned it aswell I saw Robin talking to some dude wearing a cape. "You wanna see a magic trick?" The elder man asked him, "not reall-"

"No, he doesn't. Lets go Robin." I grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the man with the van.

"What're you holding onto me for? Thought you didn't wanna catch my disease."

I raised an eyebrow at him, only just realising I kept our arms linked. "What? What disease?" "My gay disease." I scoffed as I took my hand away from his and crossed my arms instead, "you know that isn't what I meant."

"Oh really? Cause it sure sounded like it. I can't come near you or be touchy because I'm gay, but if I was straight it would be different? That's literally homophobia." He shoved both his hands in his jean pockets and sped up his pace again, he was refusing to look at me. I was unsure of how to respond, seeing as thats basically exactly what I said, so I changed the conversation instead.

"No. Hey, isn't that dude back there a little creepy? He was in a van, wearing a cape, weird makeup and he asked if you wanted to see a magic trick. Thats kinda suspicious." He finally looked at me and just shrugged, "not sure. I wasn't focusing on his appearance, I was thinking about how wrong it is for me to be gay. Sorry I can't control who or what I love." He said with an extremely sassy tone, "Robin!"

He looked away again as I pondered on what to say, I was at loss for words again, so I did the first thing that came to mind. I put my arm through his so that they were linked and put my head on his shoulder. "See? You can be— close.. and I don't see it as gay."

"Because you're the one that's hugging me, dipshit."

"Im trying to help!" I threw my arms in the air causing Robin to laugh, when the same black van drove past us. I could see him staring at Robin and I as he was driving past, but he didn't stop or anything.

-

A couple days had passed and I think Robin had gotten over what I said, we became close quickly and soon enough we were doing everything together.

We were walking to the grab n' go to get some snacks for when we were gonna study later, I noticed the same 'abracadabra' van going past us from the other day. It had seemed to be following us everywhere, it would even park out the front of school. But Robin said he had never noticed it, so I concluded I was just imagining.

The van swerved and parked a couple metres away from us, completely blocking our path. The same man got out of the front seat and walked over to us, he looked around for any signs of people anywhere but got nothing. He turned his attention back to us, "you little kids. I've been trying to get to the Mexican one, but you shitheads don't do anything away from each other! So I guess I just have to take both of you." He ran up to us and grabbed me by the throat, he sprayed some stuff in my mouth as everything went blurry. The last words I heard were "you wont run. You're too scared of losing this one. So get your ass the fuck over here." And my vision completely went black as I saw Robin get thrown in the van next to me.