22.

"Guess I'm the bathroom boy now huh?"

Robin

I shot around instantly. And there he was, the boy I had been waiting for, for more than a year. Wearing my bandana too.

I again felt like I couldn't move or breathe, he was so different now. He was even more beautiful, and he seemed like a badass too.

I felt tears consuming my face, just like they had been every day since he left. He giggled and I felt butterflies swarming in my stomach.

I didn't care if he still loved me back or not, I had to do it.

I basically ran to him, throwing my arms around his waist and finally kissing him.

He didn't pull away and neither did I, I hugged him as tight as I could, letting the tears spill.

"I told you. I promised I wouldn't forget you, I never did. I've thought about you every day since then, I never stopped loving you Robin." He told me, only causing me to cry even more.

Only I could finally catch some air I let go of him, "I have cried.. every.. single.. day." I said in between breaths, we both laughed.

"Really? I didn't even cry once, loverboy."

I could tell he was kidding, I sarcastically threw my hand over my chest and acted offended.

"Wow. How could you." We both laughed even harder.

"You.. never stopped loving me?" I looked up at him.

He paused for a moment, then smiled at me. "Never."

I grinned, then kissed him again.

"I didn't either. I can't bring myself to, Finn. I really did try to forget about you, I was hoping forgetting about you would make me forget about my feelings. It never did, it only made me miss you more. But when I finally unblocked you, you were gone. You had a new phone and there was no way to reach you, I searched for you for so long but I had nothing. Gwen couldn't help me either, but I knew you would come back. I always had that little feeling inside of me. And hey, glad to see you're still wearing that." I pointed to his bandana.

"Oh yeah, do you want it back?" He went to take it off his head, but I stopped him. "You may aswell keep it, cause you aren't getting this back." I pulled the flashlight out of my pocket, I took it everywhere with me.

"Or this.." I tugged on his jumper, that I was wearing and still kept.

"Uh.. or this.." I pulled out a piece of paper we had in class once, we were passing notes but I kept it. I never have it back because I wrote "I love you" on it, I never let him see it.

"What's that?" He took it out of my hand and read it.

"Whats the answer to 6?
Pay attention.
No, you tell me instead.
57. Pay attention dwarf.
You're taller than me!
Shut up
What about 9?
Oh my god Robin.
Mr Johnson talks too fast!
I hate you.
I love you"

He read out loud, "I remember this conversation.. but not the last bit."

I awkwardly scratched the back of my head. "Yeahh.. you kinda didn't know then, I was gonna wait till the right time to tell you. I never got to though, after you left I couldn't stop thinking about you and that's why I did.. what I did.."

I put my head down again, he lifted up my chin with his finger. "Well then, I love you too." He smiled at me, I wanted to kiss him again.

"You're different." I muttered. "How so?"