7.

IM BACK YALL

because I haven't uploaded in a while obviously, I'm gonna upload a lot of chapters at once to make up for it 🫶🏼
-

Finney

I woke up the next morning with robins arms around me, I smiled at the thought of being safe when I had him. I jolted as the door unlocked and swung open, the grabber entered and stepped over to the bed. He twirled a bit of Robins hair as he started to wake up, "morning Fi—"

"You asshole! Get your hands off of him!"

I jumped up and pounced ontop of the grabber, basically knocking him over. "Fuck off white boy!" He attempted to scratch my face.

"No! He doesn't want you touching him so get the fuck away!" I slapped the man across the face as the grabber pulled me into a chokehold. "Stop!" Robin yelled from on the bed, he looked like he was about to kill t.g. I noticed the man looking at him sympathetically before letting go of me. "Ofcourse. I'm sorry sweetheart."

I stared in disgust as he creeped out of the room, turning and winking at Rob before shutting the door.

"Thats fucking disgusting. You okay Finn?" Robin ran over to me, putting his arm over my shoulder while leaning up against me. A couple tears rolled down my cheeks  as I rested my head on his shoulder, "I want to go home. I only got put in here last night and I hate it, please get us out of here Robin."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me back over to the bed, sitting us both up against the wall "I'll try my best amor." He intertwined our fingers and put his head ontop of mine. I heard it as 'amigo' instead of 'amor', and I knew amigo meant friend so.

Eventually I fell asleep on Robin, I hoped the grabber didn't come back while I was sleeping.

Robin

Finn had fallen asleep on my chest, I played with his hair a bit while he was there. Calling him 'amor' felt weird to say. I couldn't explain how, but after getting to know him and spending time with him, I felt different towards him. He was my best friend, along with vance ofcourse, but I felt as if he weren't just a best friend to me. He made me happy, he could never fail to make me smile or laugh, I love being around him— a bit too much, I never even want to leave him. I just want to be with him forever, is that not what a best friend is?

I couldn't stop staring at him, I occasionally caught myself looking at his lips, but that was just because I wanted to memorise all his features. (no it wasn't robin 🙁)

I cant believe he stood up for me like that. I haven't known Finney for long, but I knew for sure he was not one to throw a punch. Yet he did for me?

I threw my head back onto the concrete wall, uncontrollably smiling to myself.

I love him. Platonically.

(It's not platonic you're just lying to urself atp stop)

Finney

I woke up and needed to use the toilet, but something was holding me down. Robin had his arms wrapped around my waist, and he was refusing to let go.

"Robin— please wake up, I need to go to the toilet.. can you move your hands please? Robin?" I shook him a bit but he wouldn't wake up, eventually I gave up on trying to squirm out of his grasp and let him hold onto me. I wasn't complaining too much, though, I enjoyed being in his arms. We have definitely gotten a lot more touchy since we became closer, I rested my head back down onto his chest.

At the same time I hated being like that with him, like I mentioned to him before, he was gay. If it was with a straight person it wouldn't be so bad, but being all close and personal with a gay person was. I didn't want him to like me or anything— I just wanted him to be my friend, nothing more or less.

I was taken out of my love-hate thoughts when the light switched on, causing Robin to jump. The grabber then entered the room holding some pretty big things, I couldn't see what though. "I brought you some.. friends." I could feel him smirking as he threw the things out of his hands, just now realising they were people.

I was so frightened I managed to escape Robins grip, the grabber left but kept the light on and the door wide open. I guess he knew we wouldn't try run out.

I sprinted over to see if I was right, and they were living people. I corrected my previous assumption when I saw blonde curly hair, vances blonde curly hair.

"Holy shit— Vance? Bruce? How did he even carry you guys?!" I shook them awake when the man came back with 2 more kids, which I had guessed were Billy and Griffin.

Robin rushed over to help me wake everyone up as I finally went over to the bathroom, I used a rug to make a mini door. While I was quickly washing my hands I heard everyone start freaking out.

"Vance? When did you get kidnapped? I saw you just a couple days ago at school!—" "I thought he killed me holy shit." "Billy, there's a cut on your neck!"

I couldn't tell who was who, the only voice I actually recognised was Robins. I pulled the rug down to get rid of the door I made, only to be met with 2 kids I believed to be Billy and Griffin.