11.

Finney

I was having a normal conversation with Gwen when all the boys came barging in, "me, personally, I think you should just say it and see where that leads you—" Griffin said, but Robin cut him off with a 'hush!'

I raised an eyebrow at them, "uh.. whats going-" "FINNEY ROBIN IS IN LO-"

"LOT OF PAIN. YEAH. A LOT OF PAIN!" Robin yelled ontop of Vance, I was concerned, seeing how suspicious they were being for no reason.

"Are you okay?" I stepped over to Robin and wrapped my arms around his torso, pulling him into a hug. "I'm always here for you."

"Jeez, and Vance wonders why." Robin said before hugging me back, I could have sworn he was blushing. "Vance wonders why what?" I looked up at him.

"Nothing Finney. Its fine. I gotta go, my mama called and said I had to be home. Sorry for uh— last night."

Vance broke into a fit of laughter, " 'mama' HAHAHA."

"Hey, shush!" Robin flipped him off before running out.

Vance looked over to me, smiling so much it was as if he had just been pronounced king. "Hey Finney, did you know.." he trailed off.

"Vance no, I think it would be better if he said it for himself. It's embarrassing if you just spill." Griffin said while Bruce covered his mouth. "Okay what is going on you guys are extremely suspicious."

I put my hands on my hips and waited for an answer. "Finney do you have a crush on anyone?" Billy asked me.

I looked over at him, "no." I replied without thinking, then I thought of Robin. "Actually.."

I wasn't sure, he made me feel some weird type of way. Like my heart was stuck in my throat, I hated it. But I loved it so much. I loved it when I was near him and he was hugging me, but I fucking hated it because it seemed like we were just never close enough. We could be less than a cm away from eachother— but that wouldn't be enough for me. God, I can't stay mad at him even after he literally beat me up.

"I... might.."

"SICK. WHO?!" Vance shoved Bruce's arm away.

"What?! No! You never said I had to tell you!" I raised my arms in an attempt to cover my face, which didn't go well as you could tell my face obviously was bright pink.

"Finney, truth or dare." Vance shot a weird look at me again.

"Dare."

"I dare you to tell us who it is."

"Fine then, truth."

"Okay, who is it?"

"Guys that isn't fairrr!" I let out a groan and threw my head back. "Come on. We wont tell hi- them."

I raised my eyebrow again, "you gonna assume it's a he? Who said I was gay?"

"Oh yeah, forgot straight people exist. Boring."

Everyone gasped looking over at Vance, "what?!" We all said at the same time.

"I- uh.. yeah.. welp. I was not planning on telling you guys this way." I swear I noticed Bruce go a little red, then it clicked. "Vance, I'll tell you who I like if you spill who you like."

"No, you wont."

"I will." I wanted to know if it really was Bruce, they had been extremely weird lately after all. Bruce told me about his feelings for Vance in the basement, but I swore not to tell anyone.

"Fine!" He stepped over to me and cupped my ear, "no. Say it infront of everyone."

"Okay, no." He went to leave before Bruce grabbed his wrist, "please? I don't want you to leave.."

They stared into eachothers eyes for a moment, completely silent. Suddenly I got the most stupid idea.

I hit play on 'careless whisper' then turned the volume to max and raised my phone in the air, so they were just being cheesy with romantic music in the background.

"Fuck you Finney!" Vance then chased me around the island in the kitchen, reaching for my phone.

Vance tackled me to the ground while I couldn't stop laughing, he snatched my phone and paused the music. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer to me, "if it's who I think it is, they like you back. Go for it." I whispered in his ear.

"What?! No! He doesn't! Don't mess with my brain!"

He walked away, still holding my phone. "I'm being seriousss!" I yelled after him.

"What happened?" Griffin asked, "I think Vance likes.. ahem.. somebody in this room." I pointed at Bruce with my eyes and my head, to signal it was him. (DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?)

Without another word Bruce walked out of the house, leaving everybody else there. "Uh.. he does know this is his house right? Where is he going?"

time skip

Everyone was sitting on Bruce's couch apart from Bruce and I, Bruce still hadn't come back and I was in the bathroom throwing up.

I was completely unaware that Robin had returned. In the mirror I took off my shirt, because it had vomit and blood all over it.

I unlocked the door and stepped into the living room still shirtless, "anyone have a spare shirt or jac—"

That was when I noticed Robin sitting there.

"Actually nevermind, you know it's okay.."

"I have one." Robin stood up, grabbing my arm and pulling me back into the bathroom. He spun me around so that my back was facing him and started cleaning the wounds/scars.

"Robin really I only need a shirt it's okay."
"No, I did this to you and now I'm gonna make up for it."