"I won't, don't worry. We all carry our secrets...and sharing them lightens the load, right?!"

"Do you have secrets, Phi? Want to share with me?"

"Hey Pete! Are you around here?" We are interrupted. Damn!

"Hello, Kim! We brought Venice to play with Tankhun. Are you around here a lot too?"

"No, I just came to say goodbye to my dad. He left on a trip this morning. I'd like to introduce you to my friend Yu Ming. He wanted to say hi to Dad too. Our parents are friends...Zhou family, remember? They are an important partner from the Chinese market. "

Kim introduced a boy about my height, very handsome...with delicate features and a smiling face.

"Nice to meet you all. Call me Jade, please."

Must be this boy Porschay was talking about these days. Hmm...sorry, Chay, you better worry indeed. Geez...Your boyfriend is introducing this guy like he's his new boyfriend.

"Hey" I say.

"Jade... Your name is familiar..." P'Pete narrows his eyes, trying to remember.

"I'm Kim's ex-boyfriend."

Hmmm...handsome ex-boyfriend...not good.

"Right! The one who dumped him in high school to return to China!" P'Pete smiled, satisfied that he remembered. Kim doesn't look happy though.

Oh...handsome ex-boyfriend that dumped your boyfriend, and they get along well...and he is sleeping at your boyfriends place! hmm...not good at all.

"That's me! I'm very happy to meet you. You're really cute."

Cute? Is that the word you wanted to use, dude? Let my brother hear this.

"Uh?! Oh...thank...you."

"I'm sure we'll be good friends."

I hate how nice this guy seems to be. Too clingy!

"...Sure..."

"Are you going to play somewhere, Kim?" Pete asks, looking at the guitar in his hand.

"We are going to the studio... record some songs. Jade is here for that."

"Oh, are you a singer?"

Pete looks like a groupie. Stop being nice to the enemy!

"Yes...among other things."

"He's a very good singer"

"Wow! It would be great to hear you sing some day."

No! He's not your best friend, Ph! This guy is trying to steal Kim from Chay!

"Why don't you sing 'How You Feel', Jade? I accompany you on the guitar."

"Wow!Please!"

"Hmm...okay...if you insist."

[How you feel?
If there's me inside your heart.
I just want to hear you say that you love me.
Can you do that for me?]

The moment that boy started singing, it felt like those lyrics spoke to me.

I know I'm in a hurry, but will Arm say he loves me soon? He should! I saved him several times to hear that! Time is running!"

Damn it.

Chay, worry right now.

Because I heard the voice of an angel.

Suddenly the singing stops.

"Kim! What are you doing here with this guy?"

"Chay?!Calm down."