Soon we were making goals until we won 5-4. I jumped on top of Mike laughing.

" losers" I shouted sticking my tongue out at the two captains. They fell to the ground groaning as their team yelled at them. 

" thought we couldn't beat ya , " Emma laughed walking off the field. I joined her leaving the guys talking with one another.

" I'm so sweaty" I whined going to get my stuff. Emma nodded her head , taking her bag. We sat back down and waited for everyone to get out of the shower.

~~

It was around 10 at night, the sun already set. A nice breeze was ruffling up the leaves on every tree. My backyard was lit up with fancy lamps around the whole area. Trees had small lights, and so did the pool area. It was one of my favorite things to do, sit and relax outside during the summer.

" hey sweetheart, thought I'd find you here" Hunter grinned sitting down beside me on the large swing.

" now the peace is gone" I mumbled more to myself.

" so I'm here to show you a good time" He smiled, standing back up. I raised an eyebrow not knowing what good time for him meant. Probably some type of sexual act. He sighed grabbing my hand and pulling up.

" this is rape, and I will not call for this"

" calm down, I'm not gonna rape you, but I do want to show you something"

I followed him across my backyard and through the patio inside my house. He tossed me my flats and grabbed a large basket with a blanket over it. I didn't say anything knowing he'll say something about being patient or whatever.

We walked out into the driveway and towards the Rolls Royce. His dads car. I pouted , thinking we would drive the porsche.

" where's my baby" I asked him, sitting down in the spacious area.

" your baby? "

" fine we'll get joint custody of the car" I mutter smiling. He rolled his eyes , starting the car up and getting out of the driveway.

" put this on" He instructed handing over a black cloth. I took it in my hands starring at it.

" alright now I'm getting scared"

" just put it on " He said in a more demanding tone. I slipped it over my eyes and tied a knot at the back. Now it was all black and the only sound was Shakira  singing about getting it started. For the next few minutes we were quiet until the car stopped. I sat there thinking where the hell are we?

" come on sweetheart" He took my hand in his, carefully leading me out of the car. His hand stayed on my waist, guiding me through grass. It was wet with the dew from night. Still it had a nice cold feeling.

" can I take it off now?" I asked , standing still for a moment.

"yeah" He replied, helping with the blindfold. I opened my eyes and gasped. We were on top of a hill, overlooking our town. It was gorgeous, to say the least. I glanced at Hunter, his eyes set on me.

" this is amazing" I told him , pointing to the night sky. Stars were all over the sky, the moon in the center brightly. I sat down on the large blanket, beside him.

" alright so why did you take me here?" I asked, taking out the smaller cooler and looking inside. There was a box of Brownie icecream. He laughed watching my excited face, and taking out two spoons. I opened it and rolled onto my stomach placing it in front of us.

' it's one of my favorite spots, quiet, and really pretty"

" do you take all girls here?" I smirk, watching as his eyebrows knitted into a frown. He shook his head and took a spoonful.

" your the first person besides your brother of course but he doesn't count, since we discovered it years ago" He tells me. I nod my head, wanting to believe it was true. Maybe he wasn't such a heartless person after all.

" aww I feel so honored " I pinched his cheek, laughing.

" why didn't you tell me , you played soccer?"

" my grandpa and Vince play soccer, and I was always there, so they taught me a few tricks but Vince always thinks I'm not paying attention, but other than that I hate the sport " I say , looking down at the half-eaten ice cream.

" anyways' how's Chace?" I questioned, watching as he groaned. I giggled knowing him and his brother always fight. Chace was a sophomore now and had the good looks of his brother. Minus the charm. He wasn't a big ladies man, sticking with one girl. But still he knew how to flirt his way into any girls heart.

" annoying as always, that kid doesn't shut up about seeing you and your very nice behind"

" well you know everyone is jealous of my behind" I smile, looking behind me. Hunter nods, letting his eyes travel over.

" woah no looking mr! , "

" damn, can't touch or look, your a mean person"

" well doesn't that suck" I take the last spoonful and put it in my mouth about to swallow it. Hunter quickly takes it out and shoves it in his mouth .

" hey! that was mine"

" now doesn't that suck" He stuck his tongue out like a little child. I gasp, jumping on top of him and trying to find his ticklish spot. I know he has one.

" bad move sweetheart" He whispered before flipping us over. I starred up at his smiling face. His eyes trailing over to my lips. I licked them knowing that would drive him insane. He leaned in closer our lips barely brushing past eachother. My heart was beating rapidly, at the thought of him kissing me.