drama in NYC and water fight

Start from the beginning

He pulls away slightly raising an eyebrow at me «Still sure you don't understand?» kissing the back of my hand he turns around walking away leaving me in complete show and more confused than ever. What the hell was that? And worse why didn't I want it to end?

«Justin!» I call after him making him turn towards me again «yes?»

«You need to stop doing that. We need to stop doing that. I have a boyfriend and we both know that»

Smirking he answers «yeah I know.»

***

Im pacing around my dressing room trying to get that... well whatever it was out of my head. I cant keep thinking about him I just cant! I love Sean, Sean is the love of my life not Justin! And I want it to stay that way!

As I pace back and forth my phone goes off with that all so familiar ringtone indicating Sean is calling me.

Ariana - hi baby whats up?

Sean - hi there how are you? Still sore from last night?

Ariana - I'm okay I guess. Not so sore anymore getting back to normal but this morning it was bad

Sean - just okay? Whats going on?

Ariana - nothing I just.. Me and Justin had a fight

He paused for a moment and immediately I regretted saying it

Sean - why did you two fight? Did something happen?

Ariana - its nothing. He just got mad when Brian said why I was walking funny. Speaking of apparently they heard us last night.

Sean - I'm not surprised they heard as you where pretty loud. But why is that any of his business? Is he begin an ass again?

Ariana - Sean stop that. You know he is a good guy. He just... he just got upset thats all

Sean - but Ariana don't you see it! Thats not for him to get upset about! Are you that blind?!

Ariana - my bad eyesight isn't the problem here Sean. Why are you making such a big deal out of this?

Sean - because you don't see what he is doing! You don't see he is trying to take you away from me! He is not the good guy you think Ariana when will you open up your eyes and see that

Ariana - he is not a bad guy and you know it! You're just jelouse someone else might be interested in me and you feel insecure! Why cant you just trust me! Nothing... nothing is going on between me and Justin Bieber!

Sean - he is a bad guy you're just to blind to see it. And heck yeah I'm insecure, damn right I am but I got every right to be! You're my girlfriend and I don't trust the guy!

Ariana - but you trust me don't you! So why cant you just stop blowing things out of proportion!

Sean - I will when you stop hanging out with him!

Ariana - you don't chose my friends Sean! I can be around whoever I want to you don't control me. And you should trust me regardless of who it is!

Sean - I'm done talking about this. You're begin unreasonable!

He Hung up before I even got the chance to respond leaving me more confused than earlier. Whats with these boys and why are they making me crazy!!

***

Even with all the boy drama going on I still manage to pull of a really good show with slim to non errors. Sean still hasn't called back after the other incident making me just flat out annoyed. Like why cant he just trust me? I haven't done anything to not have him trust me! He is just messy as hell!

***

Back In the dressing room I just got changed and is taking off my makeup when once again I hear the ringtone that belongs to Sean

Sean - hi before you say anything I just want to say I'm sorry. Im sorry I've been an ass to you, earlier and just recently. Can we just please just put it behind us and just learn from it.

Ariana - eh yeah sure. Already forgotten

Sean - good. Well I gotta go I have a meeting but I look forward to seeing you again soon and I love you

Ariana ditto and I love you too

Hanging up the phone I feel weird. If we keep doing this, putting a bandage over a bullet wound its eventually going to bleed out or get infected. But whatever to keep is okay, at least for now.

***

Skipping back to the buss parking lot I spot Justin just standing there talking to Alfredo. Well the evil in me spots the garden hose laying by the wall they probably used to rinse of the busses. Well I tip toe over to it grab it firmly and point it at Justin. Alfredo sees me and takes to steps to the left giving me room wile pretending nothing is going on.

Turning on the water it shots right at Justin and he screams like a little girl. Alfredo on the other hand runs like hell over to where Jones is standing filming this.

Justin sees that on another space on the wall there is another garden hose so he makes a run towards it wile I spray him with water laughing my ass off. But my laughter is short lived when he gets hold of the other one and set on the water pointing it towards me soaking me wet.

Still laughing I try to outrun his spray wile I at the same time aim mine at him.

For several minutes we run around laughing spraying each other until they both stop spraying water anymore. Both of us confused look over to the ends of them and see scooter and Joe that turned them off shaking their heads lightly as they laugh.

Me and Justin both look at each other and know that the fight we had earlier is behind us and left in the past. Walking up to me he wraps me in a wet hug still both laughing hard.

***

Later on in the tour buss Jones show me the video footage of my water fight with Justin giggling wile watching it I agree we should put it online. Our fans will love this

- Sean's POV -

Sitting around at the couch I get a notification Ariana tweeted.

@ArianaGrande: had so much fun having a water fight with @JustinBieber in the parking lot earlier I wanted to share it with you all https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpgshV-Fudw&index=1&list=FLIZQ0nDedcAEh-41lYhGd8Q

(A/N its a link to an actually video btw. Not of that but of something else)

Looking at the video I see the smile on her face that she is genuinely having fun. The only thing about it is that its Justin thats making her have fun in this, and that makes me mad... I'm not about to let him get her, she is my girl

_________________-

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina